Russia to use decoys against Ukrainian air defences

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-05 at 15.04.49.png (1094x1294, 723.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/Liveuamap/status/1489902393194131460?cxt=HHwWiMC5haaVma0pAAAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to see Russia kill Ukrainians just to see modern military tactics. When the US goes to war in the middle east all you see is censored propaganda but the US and European will not censore Russian military tactics as they want to paint Russia as evil in the media propaganda

Clever, flying Trabant strategy

These things have an unit cost of $30k USD, surprising, thought it was less.

same i wanna see ukrainian children get butchered by russians

Aren't Ukrainian forces basically in the brink of collapse after the last few years of warfare? Sure they have some semi-modern (actually Cold-war era) stuff but I doubt they would put up much of a fight against Russian saturation attack.

By buying turkish drones they think they are invincible now, dumb bastards.

Those drones are why they're in trouble now.

lol? Ukrainians will actually use western equipment to butcher Hungarian Mongol children. With Slovak and Serbian allies we will rape every hole in Hungary and deport all men and ugly women to Uyghur Oblast. Then we will start GeneralnyPlan Zapad.

The Javelins and other anti-tank systems are modern. I personally think that Russia will have inside info on their location and bomb/seize them. I think that there are traitors in the Ukrainian army but that's just a hunch.

That's nothing it terms of military costs. Many of the Surface-to-air missiles that might be used to shot down the decoys cost more than a million dollars.

wtf the gherkin is still kicking around out there? love that guy

Attached: dsffsdfsadf.jpg (1908x1146, 230.29K)

Yes the man-portable stuff like the Javelin might see some actual use since they're easy to hide, but everything that can be seen from the air will be obliterated within days I think. After that it just becomes a matter of taking control of the territory before any foreign powers can assist.

i remember seeing a ratheon demo for anti radiation missiles, fancy missile you have there shame you are seeking a shitty radar decoy. m guessing these things would be cheaper than flying decoys

Attached: DS-S-125-Decoy-Emitter-Anti-Radiation.jpg (384x342, 59.86K)

russian tanks have countermeasures, i dont reckon the ukies are smart enough or have enough training to use those effectively, although on old IFV's, trucks theyll be fine

Why are you posting on Sabbath? No more brother wars for us rabbi.

You can go even cheaper than that. I heard once that it's possible to lure HARMs with a microwave magnetron and modified waveguide, don't recall the exact details of modification though.

>brother wars
You dumb nigger. There are white people i hate more than niggers, Chinks, and shitskins.
I dont give a fuck of you are my brother. If you are a piece of shit I want you dead.

mobile.twitter.com/Liveuamap/status/1489902393194131460?cxt=HHwWiMC5haaVma0pAAAA
Lol one of Putin shills got tagged.

Russia is decoy-state

>i-i hate white people more!
based race blind boomer cuck