I am shocked by the astronomical level of COVID-19 denialism here. I work the ER in 3 different hospitals...

I am shocked by the astronomical level of COVID-19 denialism here. I work the ER in 3 different hospitals. It's not a fucking hoax. People are dying, and we are nearing capacity.
I thought it might be beneficial to brainstorm ideas on how to get these idiots off the streets. If we don't, they will eventually kill us all.
I don't mind if individuals choose to not wear a mask at home, but no parent has the right to be so reckless with their child's life.
I'm going to get a group of doctors & lawyers together so we can brainstorm ideas. We'll write a report, and ultimately present our recommendations to the Biden administration.
Some ideas:
1. Vehicle checkpoints--like a DUI checkpoint, except to check for masks. If an adult isn't wearing a mask, they get a $1,000 fine. Any kids in the car will be removed & put in foster care.
2. Teachers ask kids if their parents wear a mask. If not, they get a fine & lose custody of their kids.
3. Use contact tracing to bring murder charges against non-maskers. That is, if a person dies from COVID, we see who the person has spent time around & charge any deniers with murder.
4. Make online denialism a felony. Anyone who encourages others to not wear a mask can be fined, imprisoned, and lose custody of their kids.
5. Receipt rule - Anyone who can't produce a receipt for a facemask purchase will not be admitted to any hospital. I hate to do this, but space is limited, and if we have to exclude someone, it should be the deniers.
I think this is a good start.
Thoughts?

Attached: Coronavirus_410x270px.jpg (410x270, 93.5K)

You don't work in an ER because an ER nurse doesn't have time to waste on a fruity fucking memeflag

So anyway my concern is that the government has gone completely batshit and that the medical industry sacrifices more people than it cures. My proposal is that mass noncompliance ensues and a new legal system organically emerges from the interactions between individuals and insitutions.

I think before I die I want to kill an asian schoolgirl and feed her to my dog. I want to find a mandarin speaking one so I've been studying for the last 15 years. Ni hao mei mei wo you bing qi lin

>Thoughts?

Just one, you will never be a woman. HTH

Take your meds schizo.

Attached: 1627780569188.gif (220x155, 227.73K)

>work on ER
>faggot memeflag
Stfu shill

I've been waiting two years for an actual electron microscope photo of this virus we supposedly have a vaccine for already. Have one? Because that's an artist's rendition

Samefag australian CCP agitprot thread. Look and learn kids

Virus?
You mean any virus right?

Suppose that the photos are blurry and we can still build the anatomy as a model from molecular parts.

I want to know what is the anatomical difference between such a model and the pulmonary exosomes that emerge naturally from human lung cells.

>I am shocked by the astronomical level of COVID-19 denialism
flag checks out, faggot

how is it samefagging if you can all see my ID? that's why the "So anyway" because I was continuing my thoughts in a new post.

you're pretty silly to think you can talk about nations and places when you use the flag of a meme.

Only 3 hospitals? Truly, you are the laziest hero on the planet.

>I want to know what is the anatomical difference between such a model and the pulmonary exosomes that emerge naturally from human lung cells
probs a nigger or summit

1pbtid. Sage and report these threads

Don’t deny covid faggot. It rekt my country super hard in the delta wave

But its now over and anything covid is just fear mongering and freedom encroachment. Vaccine mandates are trying to prevent a disease that has been muted to the point it practically doesn’t exist

>People are dying, and we are nearing capacity.
Had covid, didn't die

Attached: 1621913764658.png (423x408, 67.71K)

There's plenty of actual photographs of viruses known to humans prior. Because you can't just assume a new pathogen is the cause without first isolating it. Pretty basic bitch epidemiology. You study sick vs healthy blood and tissues, gram dye them, etc. looking for a difference to isolate. None of that was here

>Faggot Flag
>Many such cases

Do you like to get shit on? You are doing a great job.

>Pretty basic bitch
yeah, checks out. You're a nigger

>pandemic without excess deaths

Right wing power fantasy: crushing my ideological enemies because they wish to do harm to me and my society

Leftard power fantasies: I sit at home drinking onions milk while the government crushes people fighting for their freedom.

I'm shocked you wrote this up thinking anybody would care or that your limited local experience means there's actually a deadly pandemic and people aren't just dying from the clotshot.

herb

Enjoy AIDS faggot

OK.
Still not taking it (the vaccine).

Do more tiktok faggot, worked wonderful in the first months of the flu hysteria

>Right wing power fantasy: crushing my ideological enemies because they wish to do harm to me and my society
>Leftard power fantasies: I sit at home drinking onions milk while the government crushes people fighting for their freedom.
cunt like yourself........wet fucking tissue

Attached: 1643407604376.jpg (320x219, 40.26K)

Moral of the story kiddies, do not reply to meme flag niggers.
SAGE will be typed in options as to not “bump” this tread.

Attached: C0554A6B-88E4-41A5-8258-F6148F72B396.jpg (661x730, 157.35K)

You know what, you ALMOST got me. Then the foster care shit just made me want to do whatever the fuck I want and I can’t wait until you fucking genetic waste npc will finally die thanks to your (((vaccine))). You’re a waste of oxygen and a waste of data, it will come the time when you’ll all melt into nothing and finally leave us REAL people live in peace.

I had covid, people told me "oh its your body having a clearout"
This would make senee if it was runny nose and mucous dripping, but it just mostly gave me a massive headache and vertigo.

Do you have an actual photograph of this virus or not, toothless pooftah?

Sage

Literally the meme:
>How is this supposed to stop COVID?
>COVID?
News at eleven, Branch Covidians love the idea of government punishing infidels for not converting.

I have a better idea, how about we make all Branch Covidians pay an extra tax which will be adjusted to be as high and necessary to cover for all economic, medical and legal costs incurred by all policies pushed as designed for fighting COVID?

sage

It’s not a “vaccine” you sick faggot. It’s a shot that essentially does nothing. It’s hyped as lessening the severity of COVID, but they cannot even proved that. We’re up agaginst a Chink bioweapon, and until we find out what Wuhan really unleashed upon us, there will never be a cure.