Novavax coming to Greece

Should I do it bros?
What will it do to me?

Attached: novavax-REUTERS-960x600-1-960x600.jpg (960x600, 77.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/AWkXqwxe4TBc/
davidmartin.world/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/The-Criminal-Conspiracy-of-Coronavirus.pdf
andrewkaufmanmd.com/vids/Full interview on London Real.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=V2YZAnKeGmM
bitchute.com/video/9dyqKnhFsfPM/
davidmartin.world/attorney-general-document/
youtube.com/watch?v=8s3EUksu2Fw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Should I do it bros?
Why?
Are you particularly vulnerable to the chink flu? Immunocompromised? Just take Vitamin D, Zinc and Ivermectin.

I won't get vaccinated. I got the virus (and thus the recovery version of the pass) and it was like a weak cold.

I don't see any reason to get vaccinated... unless you're above 40 years of age I don't think you should

Imagine taking the injection named on the 201 plan as well as owned by Gates and the WEF.

Do not forget that for the jews Greece is one of the first country to fuck up because of the prophetie of the Torah saying that one of the first country to die up will be with descending letters (and it is how you write Greece in hebrew)

Όχι εκτός αν είσαι αδύναμος και φοβάσαι τον πυρετό.

Take it otherwise no coffee time with hot girls for you

I told my work that's what I planned to take even though I never planned to take it at all, but now that it's about to be available I'm in a bind. Hopefully by late Feb the virus will have died down enough and they will stop asking about my vaccination status.

Κάθε άνθρωπος που σέβεται τον εαυτό του πάει σε καφετέριες που δεν ελέγχουν.

ohoho, you found the safe one! good on you! better be the first to take it and test it out!

Ειρωνεύομαι ρε φίλε, σκέψου να βαράς ενεσεις για να σε αφήσει ο Κούλης να πας για καφέ. Τι κατάντια για τους απογόνους αγωνιστών.

based greeks. yet, i assume this is the last generation of europeans.

Όσοι το δέχονται πρόβλημα τους. Εμείς θα συνεχίσουμε να κυκλοφορούμε με πλαστά ανάμεσα τους.

NEVER taking the shot. ANY shot, for that matter
>but you will be second-class citizen...
Fuck (((city)))zens.

Well it's a more traditional protein based vaccination like hepatitis B vaccination and the pertussis vaccination.
It's not a nucleic acid based jab, we've been using vaccines like it for decades.
So it has a better known safety profile based on that alone.

However it still uses the spike protein which is by itself, a vascular toxin.
So what I'd do, is wait a month after it's approved, and watch the news. If people are having blood clots from it, well, don't get it.
If there's not a bunch of reports of blood clots or other adverse reactions? It'll probably be the safest covid jab to get.. but then think if you really need one with omicron and ba-2 being dominant now and much milder than the original strain or delta.
The need to get a jab at all is going down.

I just want to stop paying rapid Tests bros. Fuck it, I won't get that shit inside me. I miss the gym,all girls are vaxxbots, can't go anywhere but FUCK IT.

Things should be good in a few months. Waiting for that.

Stavros of course you should you swarthy hairy knuckled human hedgehog!

>Things should be good in a few months. Waiting for that.
It doesn't make sense that they would waste all this political capital to force the passes and just give up now. This is going to be the rest of our lives imo.

Based and Lika-Senj pilled.

>should i get injected with poison
No

Attached: 1637906324196.png (1098x681, 369.25K)

All of my friends that got vaxxed had covid about 2-3 times, all those who werent including me had it only once for a day or two or didnt have it.
Its a fucking scam to get money of of scared people.

All vaccines are poison, user

Attached: 1630464723822m.jpg (1024x923, 126.02K)

Yes go ahead in disturbing the stick a blick donation rule you vapid illiterate bot. I can smell your grease from here you severly braindamaged gypsy, going on his train.

I would have rather taken novavax.... If it was released one year ago... Now it's obsolete as the other clot DNA mutating injections are... What the fuck is the point.

By instinct I symphatise with novavax more, but it was released too late

not exactly giving me complete data there. Doesn't say which vaccine it was even.

Ofc because you dont know who paid for novavax you dumptruck of an assload of bullshit, stick it in rectumbaguette of misery

but novavax isn't a nucleic acid vaccine.

It's literally the same old school style of vaccine you get for tetanus boosters.

(eat some pasta with red pill sauce and share if you like it)
1. where is evidence that jew flu corona exist? Flu is your own body purge, not contagious.
2. where is a person who take responsibility for claim that corona exist?

...crickets… for rational people there is nothing to talk about.

Who They Are - The Names And Faces - Dr. David Martin Red Pill
bitchute.com/video/AWkXqwxe4TBc/

davidmartin.world/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/The-Criminal-Conspiracy-of-Coronavirus.pdf

The Empirical evidence, also known as sensory experience, is the knowledge received by means of the senses, particularly by observation and experimentation.

MD:
UNMASKING THE LIES AROUND COVID-19: FACTS VS FICTION OF THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
andrewkaufmanmd.com/vids/Full interview on London Real.mp4

Lawer:
youtube.com/watch?v=V2YZAnKeGmM
bitchute.com/video/9dyqKnhFsfPM/

Attorney General Document
davidmartin.world/attorney-general-document/
youtube.com/watch?v=8s3EUksu2Fw
..-

What are you going to do about it? Nothing, except injecting the kikespike jewjuice(tm), you filthy jew

It's not the nucleic acid that's the problem anyway

What do you mean and what do you think I said? Are you a bot?

I will invade "Macedonia" to personally inject you with the vaccine, faggot

Yeah I would have taken it one year ago, what's the point now? It was designed for alpha

Shiver me timbers, the judenbengel is at it with his freshly pisstained lawyer and muh graphene razorblades.
Fuck right off you looney toons character china didnt holocost their furnances to maximum between 2019 and 2020 for you to sperg your coomer logistics of viruses and disease spread

Not taking it. Don't need it. Whatever they want to call a vaccine meant for SARS-CoV-2 is still in response to a man-made gene-spliced virus. An experiment gone awry and they are throwing more experiments at it.

Try it, the chances of catching another gypsy are at your odds

I've been waiting for this stupid vax for ages. I'll get it because it will be mandatory to be vaxxed for education and employment. I'm hoping it's the least poisonous of the bunch but that's wishful thinking.

With the last vaccine you were all complaining about the mRNA, but this one is made just like any other vaccine with disabled parts of the virus, so what are you screeching about now?