I WANT TO GO HOME :(

youtube.com/watch?v=IbQLUhQ2sUE

i dont like it here
i want to go home

theres no white people
everyone is brown
i got scammed into coming to a brown country filled with people who want me dead

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 56K)

where are you from

russia

why the fuck did you go to canada? wanted more money?

my grandpa came from chechnya cause of war and all the shitskins from azerbajan moving there

when my grandpa came it was all white, now its all brown and black its not even a white country its maybe 10% white at best and thats small towns

>theres no white people
>everyone is brown
That cunt Larry Fink (CEO of BlackRock) wants Canada to have 100million population within like 50 years or something retarded.

do you speak russian?

In America, there are 4 states remaining with over 90% whites - Maine. New Hampshire, Vermont and West Virginia.

None of those states have high economic activity, so you do need to have good skills in whatever you do to make it there.

I live in one of those states and I work remote. It works for me. I hardly ever see or smell a shitskin or a nigger.

Attached: 2de3e7fbfb5af02b.png (710x900, 862.73K)

>Fink
huh

na i was raised in this shithole

we only have one city with over 90% white in the entire country, not a single province with more than 60%

>there are plenty of places left in the US with no niggers. Niggers usually keep their population density in the big cities sorta like a giant turd-magnet.

Not only that, BlackRock is a subsidiary of Vanguard. Those two companies own controlling shares in just about every major corporation. The reason why woke shite is shovelled down your throat is because of Mr. Fink's personal ideology.

*accidental greentext

I don't like it either. We have to do the best we can with what we have. Keep it together, bro.

>Larry Fink
What a fag, in 50 year he will be dead. Damn kike mega faggot, he need a diver of dildos up his ass.

Indians really piss me off, they have this God complex for whatever reason and are rude assholes. They stare at you like they've never seen a white person before. It's weird.

im going to protest later for covid restrictions in queens park, ill be in clown costume with my sign that says

"60 million russians died by jews, now they run your government"

ill also have russian flag on my back

>in 50 year he will be dead
Yet his cancerous ideology will likely remain.

russian settler here,
want some guns?

No one cares about your victim hood complex.
Learn Russian then leave.

>chechenya
Oof you know that chechens are genetically middle eastern right

Indians envy whites because whites have more aryan ancestry than Indians do

Proves his ancestors were cowards who ran away from conflict, he fits right in here in shitnanada