Solution for the trucker problem: Hire more Indian drivers. The trucker industry needs more diversity...

Solution for the trucker problem: Hire more Indian drivers. The trucker industry needs more diversity. Women truckers too.

Attached: AATuIaF.img.jpg (620x349, 33.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humboldt_Broncos_bus_crash
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sikhs are largely at the protest already.

Stop the tyranny faggot. Simple as. Just stop it.

Sir, you are a shill sir, sir good morning sir.

Indians just feel like wholesome people with good hearts.
>inb4 “wholesome” reddit mod fedora tip

If you have seen how Indians run things they would be banned from all heavy machinery

Are the Sikhs really still trucking like good goys or is this a shill propaganda attempt by Trudeau's cronies to make it seem like the honking is a white nationalist thing?

Attached: 1490863822539.png (744x687, 43.6K)

The King Sikh Jagmeet's brother in law donated $13K to the convoy. A lot more support this protest than you may think.

t. pajeet

First they need to apply. They would literally let a dog drive a semi if he passed the test. No female or Indian truck drivers because they don’t apply themselves properly.

I'm originally from Canada, I know multiple Indian truck drivers who have been trucking in Canada for 15-30 years and THEY don't even want new Indian people (or any other immigrants for that matter) to come in the country because they know they will work for peanuts and put the economy in an even worse spot for middle class people

Yeah that's the solution retard.

A solution to everything in Canada.
Deport pajeets

>Hire more Indian drivers.
Yeah, because they come with their own trucks too.
Idiot.

solution for foreign invaders is to kill them all and kill all the boomers and jews that want an invasion

Sikhs here make some of the best of the best truckers in the nation, can't comment much on sikhs in canada though.

Lana Turner wore one of these in the Postman Always Rings Twice.

Attached: 1643808386444.jpg (1024x768, 203.18K)

Takes them an hour to back a trailer on ice, fuck no.

what do they put underneath the turban, another head covering?
wtf is that about?

Attached: turban.jpg (283x157, 11.87K)

No. Fuck you slave.

Remember when the paki hit a bus full of kids last year? I do.

Sikhs are some of the least based people I've ever seen and yet Any Forums sucks their cock just because they're not muslims.

If you can drive a truck in India you as the fuck can drive one in Canada.

honk honk. send all poos packing. their an invasive species.

who cares. fuck all of these invading mud niggers.

Everything is better than white males. Just yesterday the white male truckers robbed a church soup kitchen for the homeless again.

Talkin about truck driver diversity why are ther no blind truck drivers? And don't give me any of that safety shit, if people were interested in safety niggers wouldn't have illegal guns and whites can't get legal weapons.
And don't forget about blind drivers for school buses, this is preposterosa from now in The Peoples Idiocracy of Absurdistan.