Is it morally acceptable or even just to rape women under certain conditions?

Say rape is forceful theft. It is a legal category designed to protect the integrity of daughters, women under the guardianship of a parental proxy and wives. A woman who has sex outside of marriage commits an act that constitutes rape if the consent of the male proprietor is not obtained beforehand. In any case she is exiting an an exclusive relationship and entering the domain of common property and the right to common usage. It may be questionable if a man who has his way with his daughter sends her out into the public domain or merely keeps her under his exclusive domain for the time being, but a woman who has sex with other than her proprietor becomes common property and there is no way any man can rape her. She is no different than a prostitute or a wife. A loose daughter or a cheating wife can be used by any man and never be raped. A woman who wears leggings behaves as common property, submitting her articles to public examination. It is not wrong to shoot a man wearing the uniform of the enemy. A woman who wears leggings is subject to ritual humiliation in the form of sexual submission without the ability of redress. She deserves to be raped and I deserve to rape her.

Attached: 2F612B7F-AD59-4DC5-857A-FA45738CEEA6.jpg (400x477, 32.89K)

Rape is wrong unless youre jewish and raping a child.

Attached: 1644015224522.jpg (640x640, 81.04K)

Not an argument

That goddess would kick your ass. You ain’t raping shit

No. It’s not.

you are correct. Have a hail.

I would rape her with ease and take great pleasure in teaching her a valuable lesson in public modesty

Only if you're a shitskin.

Im pretty sure at least nowadays it's more to prevent trauma to the victim
otherwise there's no reason to make it illegal to rape men

What if my great grandfather was a (((russian)))?

as a rapist, i don't see any problem with it.

aw sweet, a rape thread

Attached: rape.png (1024x853, 1.28M)

A cuck might think manly dominance is rape but it's not.

"rape refusal" gets me every time

... until i totally lose it at "rape deficiancy"

Yes, if she is 40 and still cannot find a good man. But you have to marry her.

A woman who has irresponsible sex outside of marriage is a whore and enters the public domain. Why would I be obligated to marry her for forceful penetration?

Rape is Aryan.

Attached: Chad Aryans.jpg (852x926, 118.67K)

You can't steal another man's property, father or otherwise. Period.

If a daughter or wife has sex with other than her proprietor, she either becomes the exclusive property of another or common property. If the latter case, she is subject to forceful penetration without legal recourse. Prove me wrong chud

Morals are subjective, an illusion not real.

Attached: 1617926159370.jpg (692x1024, 99.05K)