Are you vaccinated Any Forums?

Attached: AGYQ5DITKREJBD6JAGVDFYMHPM.jpg (1200x676, 74.35K)

Yes, God's message has vaccinated me against all forked tongues. Medics, Politicians, Women and Police no longer hold sway over my believes. When they speak out of balance with the Lord, I can feel it now. God speaks through me as his child.

Nope. Neither is my pregnant wife or any of our children. Wont get it either.

One dose, and for nothing, i wanted to go on vacation they didnt even ask me for the covid card shit, didnt do anything to me though

B A S E D

Attached: 45A0D055-5774-4555-868F-8BC8111A81FD.jpg (438x547, 43.12K)

Attached: chad3.jpg (1080x1326, 172.47K)

No

My fiance preggars too and we both unvaxxed! May our children be the hope the world needs

Most people who larp as purrebloods caved in. Majority of Any Forums is vaxxed

take a wild fucking guess

Attached: cremona.jpg (960x953, 354.69K)

bullshit

I'm vaccinated against several things, last I took was in 2018, called Tetravac/ Boostrix.

Die, that’s all I’m asking user

Well, I'm not one of them. I refuse to comply with this bullshit, havent worn a mask yet either.

Attached: Screenshot_20220205-135145_Firefox.jpg (1440x3200, 722.95K)

I got one dose because my pharmacist recommended it and I trusted him and I hadn’t done any research of my own (this was at the start of the rollout in Canada). Once I had done my own research I decided there were too many red flags and chose not to get a second.

cope vaxnigger
never jabbing

many such cases. they almost got me too in the beginning.

Eat thai food so that your kid has no allergies.

make her eat crabs, snails, kelp, peanut brittle, lawn grass, everything. EVERYTHING. her body knows what to do.

3+1 coming july reporting in. no vax anywhere near, not even our neighbours caved.
you must be a right fucking retard to take the clotshot at this stage.

that looks suspiciously like the danish page.

Amen.
Miss me with that "we" shit, faggot.

Up until the end of January, the two of us were unvaccinated.
Now the four of us are unvaccinated.

White, family of four, all unvaxxed.

2 moderna back in april, when am i dying?

Yes. Still haven't got chickenpox, works great.

No, and nobody can offer a good enough reason to. Were basically in an endemic here. Nice Trial period though.

fucking kek underrated

Attached: 1644019359265.jpg (1024x982, 98.25K)

no im scared

Based. Yes I've been innoculated against all forms of kikery and I am free to pursue my relationship with creation as I see fit.

Attached: 1644053152619.jpg (627x468, 105.4K)

Well, it is the Norwegian one, www.helsenorge.no

Attached: Screenshot_20220205-135844_Firefox.jpg (1440x3200, 212.13K)

fpbp
based and redpilled
/thread

God damnit now I want peanut brittle.

Anyway, haven't got it, never will, I'll die on this hill.

No, and anyone who comes to my doorstep with a needle in hand will quickly have their headspace occupied by a hatchet

Nigger I've never even been tested. I can't claim membership to the elite "never masked" crowd. I have had to mask for my job but that's it.

lol yea i am X3

absolutely not

Attached: Dh2jTL_W4AAJLEZ.jpg (647x614, 57.03K)

This is why you cannot kill me with cat food.

i don't get it. is he referring to some deadline that made family members count as unvaccinated?

Yeah, still waiting for the booster to finally join society again. Yes I got cucked, fuck off.

Yes and you will take the vaccine eventually. You caved in for the mask, which means you are willing to comply

Anons, I made it and so can you. Move to Ukraine. I left America and now I have a hot skinny 18 year old white girlfriend and have never been happier in my life. Fuck the Jews, fuck the vax, and fuck niggers. Just walk away. I have helped a lot of guys from Any Forums and /soc/ move here. KingKyiv#4114 on discord if you want to talk.

Can't get a girlfriend because western women all suck? See no future for yourself or your family among the niggers and mutts? Move to Ukraine. Life is better here!!!!

Attached: ukraine-ukrainian-wreaths-flag-wallpaper-preview.jpg (728x485, 88.17K)

I assume his wife had 2 kids

I got 2 shots and had major side effects after the 2nd in line with myocarditis

No, he won't. Not everyone is as cucked mentally as you lot hans

Yes I took two jabs BECAUSE I HAVE TO SKI IN THE ALPS. IM GONNA SKIIII.

Attached: tignes-skiing.jpg (1200x799, 134.9K)

No

Stop projecting

Yes, for the love of god stop talking about the vaccine you fucking nigger loving retarded faggot.

I didn't cave in for shit. I do door to door service and I am not going to tell a little old lady I'm not wearing a mask in her house because I'm not an asshole. People ask if I've been vaxxed all the time and I just lie to their faces. I've got a job to do and the show is part of it. The mask is an accessory in this endeavor.

1 post by this id
classic
sage

Lolno

ouch, hope this doesn't happen to family members

what lines of work they want?