What are the politically implications of women on birth control preferring more feminine “caretaker” type men due...

What are the politically implications of women on birth control preferring more feminine “caretaker” type men due to their some 70% decrease in free testosterone levels and never experiencing ovulation? Women are consistently shown to prefer two different types of men depending on the time of the month. What are the wide spread effects of mass chemical castration of women?

Attached: 4C8BEE67-F7F5-4C3C-B782-7CE7B583BFB1.jpg (834x1024, 99.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

behavioralscientist.org/quality-sex-relationships-birth-control-pill-research-effects/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why would you like to know?

I already know. It’s actually a rhetorical thread.

loaded question there are a lot of political impactions of a low birth rate mostly because having kids cost money and are pretty annoying

I know. It was a rhetorical question.

women prefer mentally ill men with horse cocks
once you accept that fact life will be easier for you

Attached: 4fcb1761e6df95f58bdd9e0d2ba5242-imagejpeg.jpg (1032x2048, 327.25K)

No no, has nothing to do with having kids. I am talking specifically about oral birth control pills such as progesterone and estradiol. Copper IUDs, condoms, etc. have no such side effects and issues.

Well that’s great because that’s what I am. I am trying to help you guys more then myself anyways since I’m married.

>women on birth control preferring more feminine “caretaker” type men
wishful thinking, probably from a soft effeminate man

no you are just a coping mutt with butchered penis

Scientific research backs this conclusively. I’m very much a masculine man.

I can’t post my dick or my thread will get shoahed. Why are you mad? Do some research idiot. I’m trying to help you.

>chemical castration of women
You can't castrate women chemically or otherwise. Their default nature is castrated.

No it would not really matter either way birth control and condoms are only made so people can have sex and not have a child

It’s actually considered to be a possible reason for “divorce rape”, the women meets her partner on birth control, marries him on birth control, comes off to have a child, and in the process no longer prefers him and regrets her decision.

go ahead and post it and prove me wrong, till then ill keep calling you a butchered micropenis muttboy
you clearly have no idea about women

Attached: file.png (779x975, 1.12M)

Then how does birth control work fine sir?

Do you know what testosterone and estrogen are?

Happy? You don’t have to listen to what I say. Look into the mechanics of oral birth control pills and how they affect the female endocrine system.

Attached: 77D8E1D7-4A6D-47D8-B7F1-17B4E7F4F1D3.jpg (2001x2654, 1.75M)

it's a pretty big deal. My last long term gf became a totally different person once she got on the pill so i could raw dog. She was never horny anymore, was generally depressed and anxious, I think it fucks with their hormones more than anymore really suspects, and yeah it's not good.

i will never let my gfs from now on get on the pill, just gotta bite the bullet and use condom

Copper IUD is alright, sometimes it pokes my dick but it’s whatever. Won’t be an issue for everyone either.

behavioralscientist.org/quality-sex-relationships-birth-control-pill-research-effects/

lift weights, you're soft

Short term it's bad.
Over multiple generations it's civilization ending levels of bad.

Attached: the pill bad controception women.png (903x360, 119.55K)

>>he calls that butchered thing a horse cock
HAHAHHAHA oh boy

Attached: .webm (720x1450, 276.64K)

Based researcher. There is A LOT of research on this subject yet no public awareness. All you have to do is Google search.. and they give this shit out to girls as young as 13/14 years old and they STAY ON IT FOR 20+ years. Incredible damage to their mind, body, and personality. Effectively developing them into a shadow of themselves.

can someone shoop the nigger arm away