Yall sayin black people are dumbn shit but how do we obtain fuckin harvard degrees?

yall sayin black people are dumbn shit but how do we obtain fuckin harvard degrees?

explain that nigga

Attached: degree.jpg (960x720, 50.83K)

It's called affirmative action

in my country we do it to but we don't use full blooded blacks because it looks really fake and tacky and often they can't maintain the façade

the façade of being educated*

Assuming she didnt steal it..
Looks like a bullshit useless degree
And finally, affirmative bl*ction

Harvard loves their tokens.

>religions of the world
Sounds like nigger science.

Low key but Harvard is sitll majority white

It's not a useless degree. It's important to know these sorts of things if you plan to infiltrate a foreign tribe and subvert them as a puppet leader who is paid off by Davos

She cute

fr no cap

>extension school

what is an "extention school". what is a certificate of world religion?

Attached: wp.png (991x657, 1.07M)

Truly a mystery.

Attached: harvard.jpg (1012x870, 102.12K)

Affirmative education...god you're stupid.

>Harvard College, the undergraduate school at Harvard University, can be difficult to get into, to say the least, much like Harvard's graduate and professional schools. For this fall's first-year class, Harvard received more than 57,000 applications and accepted just 1,968, or 3.4%.
>Admission to the undergraduate Extension program is … less stringent. Anyone can sign up for a course at any time. If you want to enroll in the degree program, however, you must take three courses, including a class on academic writing and critical reading, and earn at least a B in each.
>That's it — no consideration of high school transcripts or SAT and ACT scores. No essays or teacher recommendations. Three B's and you're in.

To outsiders it seems that US academia is all about the perceived prestige of the institution.

excrement was enkindled, my good fellow

this
lmao

>Extension school

I always wonder how they always come up with unique wonderful names.

Attached: floyd.jpg (2000x2500, 248.98K)

Seems to be the way things work when decline sets in. The prestige created by an institution's past accomplishments is used to imply the institution's current endeavors are on that same level, even if they're not. Eventually the institution loses prestige and becomes more or less a cargo cult for the gullible. This isn't restricted just to academic institutions, it happens across society as symbols of success become more important than actual success.

White or (((White)))?

I run a dogsitting business and just the other day I had to deal with niggers and pitbulls at the same time.
>negress and her white söy bf ask me to watch their shitbull
>I tell them I don't take shitbulls
>"REALLY? AND YOU CALL YOURSELF A DOG SITTER?"
>tell them yes, and I don't take shitbulls
>"You should say something about that on your profile so you don't waste peoples time!"
>I tell them that my profile does say "No shitbulls"
>negress tells me that she's gonna find a dogsitter who knows how to take care of ALL dogs
>I tell her that most sitters don't want shitbulls, and that it's normal to reject them.
>tell her good luck

>extention school
>completed course in regions of the world

Same reason you'll soon have 'black woman' on the supreme court..fiat.

That is not a degree. That is some religion studies bullshit certificate from some "extension" school. Not trying to mock it, but call it what it is. And your ass would still get owned in a debate against the top tier history nerd poltard

Attached: 1643722051872.jpg (808x568, 89.2K)

>Spending potentially 6 figures to get a degree in "religions of the world"

Attached: 29e.jpg (217x320, 9.74K)

Ngl would smash this chick based on what I'm seeing

You get 1400 points on the SATS just for beings niggers.

What do you call a black college graduate?

Nigger couldn't even pass a freshman level math class so they called math racist and scrapped it from requirements

At least they didn't try lying to you about the breed because that's a common trick pitbull owners use when told their shit dog can't go somewhere.

A nigger
>yes I am samefagging

>how do we obtain fuckin harvard degrees?
Like everything else you've got...you stole it.

Niggers are dumb
Even other niggers think this

Just goes to show how pointless (((ivy league))) schools are these days. My kids will be goong to private school and ill help them start a business at the age of 18, fuck globohomo and their deliberate dumbing down of American

True, but I could tell from the pic that it had some pit. I would've rejected it anyway. I love being able to discriminate

positive discrimination + bell curve

Its basically a brand name on a resume and it actually works amazingly well for getting your foot in the door.

Its absolutely absurd and is part of the reason we have idiots running our government. Many are legacy's to major institutions. Their relatives are often donors or former Alumni.
Its not the lack of education. Its the lack of genuine people skills. with shady networking, and nepotism in its place.
The premise behind more Blacks in the ivy league is not that they will be better educated its that they will be closer to the inner circles of future power.