April 22nd, 2018 this nigger shoots up a waffle house

a bonified was schizo found guilty of murder yesterday and no memory hole mention?
maybe i'm here because this is two hours from my fucking castle.

be peaceful schizos.

>lawandcrime.com/travis-reinking/waffle-house-shooter-found-guilty-of-murdering-four-people/

Attached: tennesssee.jpg (1500x1000, 573.6K)

Why did it happen?

how waffle.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (336x188, 28.13K)

schizo purging 'federal agents' (nogs)

very waffle.
all the waffle.

The defense maintained that he was there to kill people he believed worked for the FBI and CIA—and that he thought God told him to be naked except for a green, waist-length jacket.

That's pretty terrifying to be honest. A naked guy in a jacked with an ak 47 is pure nightmare fuel.

He also looks pure schizo.

Based Atomwaffle

here a nog is attributed as engaging the shooter and stopping the threat. kek. that's not how nogs roll. actual hero james baker, not mr cordero

Attached: notjamesbaker.png (828x873, 748.54K)

Wait what? Who is James Baker and what are you talking about?

saw this on the TV guide but didn't tune in. maybe they will rerun it

based schizo or nah?

Attached: victims.png (1257x771, 2.3M)

fuck that guy, I want to eat in waffle house in peace. That being said, I've seen 3 gang fights in waffle house involving 10-20 people. I remember I was standing outside while one of them happened and this fat dude was in the middle of being body slammed, he saw me through the window and waved right before he got fucked up. Probably a cool guy.

"Bystander James Shaw Jr. found an opening, grappled with Reinking, yanked the AR-15 rifle from his hands, and threw it over the counter."

from source article

That's fucking weird. Is there more to know or did they just lie about it? I'd like to talk to mister shaw and ask him what the deal is, ask Cordero too.

Anons, I made it and so can you. Move to Ukraine. I left America and now I have a hot skinny 18 year old white girlfriend and have never been happier in my life. Fuck the Jews, fuck the vax, and fuck niggers. Just walk away. I have helped a lot of guys from Any Forums and /soc/ move here. KingKyiv#4114 on discord if you want to talk.

Can't get a girlfriend because western women all suck? See no future for yourself or your family among the niggers and mutts? Move to Ukraine. Life is better here.

fucking lel, there is about the be a war there my dude, who are you working for?

>I want to eat in waffle house in peace.
tennessee wasn't a constitutional carry at that time, but we had concealed carry permits. if this shooting wasn't metro nashvile dude gets shot.
>Is there more to know or did they just lie about it?
looks like 'witness' testimony, but worldstarhiphop might lie to put a hero's crown on a coward nog.

i just wanna survive my smothered and covered options at the waffle house.
i'm not running from the chaos son, i'm running to it...

Nashville is getting ruined by all the transplants, TN kind of is. It's a shame.

I would gladly defend a waffle house with my life, if waffle houses falls then it's truly over.

>TN kind of is
it sure is man.
we also have a ton of relatively quiet caucasian country boys that can run a trotline

lol. stop scamming incel pol users.

a note to all incel pol users: don't get scammed by larping ukrainians. also, life in ukraine is fucking awful. there's a reason why it's the poorest country in europe and has more of its citizens fleeing it to live elsewhere than any other country in europe. also, don't be a fucking fleeing faggot. whites need to circle the wagons here in the US, not disperse like beaten faggots.

>incel pol users
wrong thread chief
we clap cheeks by the pair around here