[Redpill] White women are evolving

White women didnt start twerking or going to the gym to get big butts until blacks came around. There used to be a time when having a big butt led to being bullied for girls. Now? They want to be pawgs to filter out tiny dicked whiteboys. Africanization of europe is here. White men generally have small cocks and we all know white women are evolving to attract the darker races (growing bigger asses, fuller lips etc etc). White men can’t satisfy their own women anymore which is why they opt into dating Asians. It makes sense if you think about it.

The rise of dances such as "twerking" can also be observed in nature, like the bee dance, which is conveying the position of the flower relative to the sun and the hive. It really is over. Anytime I see a white woman with a thick body and good hips I immediately understand that she's made for BBC and that I don't stand a chance.

White women are evolving to have thick ass cheeks that small white dicks can't get through. We are going extinct.

White women are evolving to meet the needs of their breeding partners. A few decades ago, the ideal white female would be petite and frail to meet the needs of weak white men, but since white men are dying off due to weak genetics white women are beginning to create bigger thicker hips in order to take massive negro meat without suffering damage. Like I said, evolution!

Attached: evolution of the white female.jpg (1696x964, 1.41M)

women, in particular white women have been doing squats since the 80's......everyone makes fun of the way you guys smell...just to let you know.

omg look at that juicy ass post MOAR

Blacks are legends in their own minds.

You tugged your little dick typing this.
Stop using this board as an outlet for your mentally ill sexual obsessions.

Fuck up you inbred nigger! Bitches do not find conquered men attractive, especially those with gaping nostrils and yellow eye balls! FACT!

Ew beastiality is a sin id literally rather die

Generally women on birth control prefer more “feminine” and weak men since their free testosterone is down 70% and they never experience ovulation.

wtf she's 12

>We are going extinct.
Yes, you are, Zhang.

Demo

Attached: 1644062443456.png (2280x1550, 80.36K)

this thread will stay up because the mods are ricecels

Guess i am lucky to not have a small peep then lmao

I just wanna W I D E girlfriend.

Attached: [ LeakedBB.com_Repost_5 ].jpg (1080x1196, 212.76K)

You are an incel
Post address

nigger too long didnt read your schizo small dicked fantasy

this is the ideal female form.

Attached: [ LeakedBB.com_Repost_42 ].jpg (1034x1293, 123.19K)

One day you will commit suicide lol

Attached: 1617636229525.png (1224x1125, 50.32K)

Why do fat women always wear clothes that have a shit ton of buttons on them?

That’s a good way to end up with multiple children from multiple fathers who are in jail.

Extremely based taste.

NIGGER

Attached: 1595879255445.jpg (599x451, 34.74K)

This explains a lot

I bet that’s also why they all go bi

Should have worn his seatbelt

Attached: 073c96fca9a9910ca10828b4329b6d9c5cbc4c1b94a570216cf9db3aa43b265f.jpg (612x612, 78.25K)

I love seething polcels replying to this thread as if it was actually made by a murzyn
Good job, op, have a (you)

Attached: 1643919605110.jpg (600x866, 103.09K)

Attached: FKxNhomXEAU5GOi.jpg (677x680, 80.02K)

Yes! It actually is why. It’s the reason for the majority of “modern female” behaviors that Any Forums hates in my opinion. Women weren’t always terrible.. and I dare even to go so far as to say most still aren’t. They are just hormonally imbalanced.

>.everyone makes fun of the way you guys smell...just to let you know.
no we make fun how nasty wet dog shit like white eple smell like

because it makes it look as the clothes are barely holding in all that chunk.

Attached: [ LeakedBB.com_Repost_147 ].jpg (828x1095, 258.6K)

NIGGERS have been around for thousands of years retard.
NPCs didnt start doing that crap until the entertainment industry poisoned their mind.

If you'd ever had sex in your life, you'd know ass size dosent get in the way at all.
... Or its just not an issue for me cos i have a BWC

>>muh suicide

Attached: suicide.jpg (780x438, 44.08K)

Attached: 1604244179895.jpg (500x400, 50.8K)

you love beastialty, tahts why whites rape their dogs

>black people think increase in shit food and obesity is "evolution"
Youre never going to get smarter, are you?

>Mods let shit like this stay up instead of moving it to /bant/

you smell, it seeps out of your huge pores....you sweat like pigs, everyone makes fun of you.

Dark hands actually took the time to type this post

go rope you vile piece of shit.