Why are women so overweight and why is it glorified?

why are women so overweight and why is it glorified?

Attached: cfc_1280.jpg (1242x1535, 400.52K)

ha, why cant women stop thinking about me..

who cares? let them suffer from their mistakes. it's hilarious

Curious about the nipples

me too desu

Attached: 252_1280.jpg (1242x1537, 394.44K)

Women are overweight because they consume too many calories. You see when it comes to gaining or losing weight it's quite simple. If the energy you consume is greater than the energy you expend then you put on weight. Conversely, if the energy you expend is greater than the energy you consume you lose weight. Food companies take advantage of our appetite for salt, sugar, and fat. You see in nature those combinations don't typically occur, but they're everywhere when it comes to processed food. These women are addicted to food, but they've been manipulated to be addicted to it. In addition to that they likely drink alcohol due to peer pressure beginning in their youth which leads to drinking alcohol whenever they feel angry, happy, sad, anything really.

Attached: 1639091260791.png (1198x747, 893.27K)

Pepperoni nips, guaranteed.

show gunt

Attached: 526PM.jpg (526x507, 191.15K)

seems plausible, add SSRI's to the mix and you have an NPC state of mind that aids in their lack of vanity and hygiene

Attached: 9523_1280.jpg (1242x1532, 427.01K)

Antidepressants. They make you fat and increase your serotonin you feel like you're at the top of the hierarchy and others have to accept you as you are.

This

Only thick women can take my 9” cock

They don't swallow anymore.

Add in birth control to the mix too.

Any Forums resident feeder here
i know ggg, she's just a whore. she won't crack 300 unless a millionaire funds her existence.
all the curvage models are scum of the earth. beauregarde recently contracted HIV so careful around her.

Yeah I don't mind the tits but that big fat gut is disgusting

Anons, I made it and so can you. Move to Ukraine. I left America and now I have a hot skinny 18 year old white girlfriend and have never been happier in my life. Fuck the Jews, fuck the vax, and fuck niggers. Just walk away. I have helped a lot of guys from Any Forums and /soc/ move here. KingKyiv#4114 on discord if you want to talk.

Can't get a girlfriend because western women all suck? See no future for yourself or your family among the niggers and mutts? Move to Ukraine. Life is better here

Attached: 5076306545_2a8fc6f623.jpg (499x314, 77.4K)

dangerously based.. good info..

I miss fatcelebs.net from 15 years ago. Just coeds from webshots getting fat

Fuck you, I'M the Any Forums resident feeder here. I'm the guy who always posts with his Anarcho-Capitalist flag at least twice a month here to brag about my near-immobile feedee wife.
Having said that, I 100% believe you when you say
>i know ggg, she's just a whore. she won't crack 300 unless a millionaire funds her existence.
>all the curvage models are scum of the earth. beauregarde recently contracted HIV so careful around her.
This is why I've maintained that, if you want a feedee, don't get a professional feedee or Insta-thot feedee. A pleasant submissive personality is key.

Attached: feedeegirl.jpg (479x350, 36.56K)

beauregarde is my ex, i made her famous and i'm in some of her old (good) videos including that one with 500k views. she got HIV from a polyamorous "goth" guy because she is a perpetual child.
all the curvage girls are just ugly sad whores who think they have power because they'll humiliate themselves and put on weight and simps inflate their heads. not to mention all the celebs and affluent people who have dark secrets that goad them on to kill themselves. i have a black book like you wouldn't believe user.
i have a 20 y/o feedee ATM and doing more content soon, i made her gain 11 pounds in 4 days, i'll show these stinky little whores how it's done.

sounds like this subculture is right up my alley

Women's innate instinct is to be in a monogamous relationship, produce children and nuture them...

Since modern society has deemed that evil, lazy, patriarchal etc. A few things have happened: Focused on their careers instead omen, women have begun taking birth control, they've also become more and more overweight each generation from lack of home-cooking and eating away their depression. This also causes them to be on SSRIs, which just adds even more to their weight. They end up being in a constant cycle of depression, eating and medication that changes their brain chemistry with horrific withdrawals.

All of this would end if Women realized they were miserable chasing careers and one night stands and instead embraced becoming housewives instead.

There's a reason that relationships in every single society in recorded history: monogamous long term relationships, having children, men providing and women raising and nuturing. 1960s-70s western society bucked this millenia-old trend and now it's reaping the consequences.

Low key wanna face fuck this ham planet

lol you look like a fag

Attached: 183738621_ScreenShot2021-10-25at4_17_13PM.jpg.14ec83ab454a0dbbaaf82503ff92548a.jpg (2850x1594, 311.51K)

Lol, nicely done, fellow feeder fren. Both for making that oxygen thief famous and for dumping her for an upgrade. Beauregarde was all right for jerking it to when I was 16 and didn't fully appreciate what obese beauty really was. Hopefully your new girl appreciates your indulgence and care by gaining more for you.

Attached: cheers.jpg (570x319, 32.51K)