TURKS STAGED RAVE PARTY IN VIRGIN MARY'S MONASTERY

streamable.com/z7tvuo

protothema.gr/world/article/1208818/tourkia-ekanan-rave-party-stin-panagia-soumela-gia-ierosulia-kanei-logo-i-rosiki-ekklisia/

Attached: d50.png (600x503, 234.72K)

shitskins are subhuman mutts and always have been, so naturally kikes think they're our allies lmao

god I hate jews so goddamn much

When are you gonna gas the turkroaches?

dafuq were they even thinking

I don't get it. Doesn't Mary also exist in Islam? Won't they get beheaded for it?

Fuck the whore Magdelene! She is an Ishtar pig. Martha was right about her.

You fell for the taqiyya? HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!! Fucking cucks will always be pathetic cucks.

I didn't fall for anything. What the ruck is taqiyya?

Hes probably atheist

Maybe it was some reddit zoomers?

Raves are haram. They aren't true Turks.

That's a pretty weak "rave", I mean it's still retarded to do such a thing at a place like this but the music is very calm

ok and? christcucks get the rope too

don't care about jewish fairytales

Imagine simping for a whore lol

>muh (((virgin))) mary
fuck her fuck bastard jesus fuck pedo muhammad fuck every (((prophet))) and religion

A Turkish rave, huh?
Wonder what that looked like...

Attached: TurkishButtfuckVortex.gif (288x303, 175.8K)

> What the ruck is taqiyya?
How the fuck do you leave in Germanistan without knowing about taqiyya, ffs.

TLDR:
>lying is bad
>for christians, even lying to satan to save a billion souls is still bad
>make it instinctively hard to lie
>for jews, nothing is bad if it's against a non-jew
>make it really easy to lie like a pro
>for muslims, "taqiyya" is the divinely-allowed lie
>in the specific case for helping Islam spread, lying is not only "not bad", it's actually encourage by God
>make it really easy to pretend sharing values with the invaded and downplaying islamic agenda

Taqiyya is powerful enough that under it muslims can eat pork, drink alcohol, and even fucking blaspheme the prophet if needed.
They are religiously *encouraged* to lie as much as possible if it help keeping non-muslims from realizing what muslims are doing.
It's a morally good action for them. Like saving a puppy or something would be for (you).

base religion is used only for leftie ideologies and import more shitskins who consider themselves same religion

noooo you can't just dance and play music near my sacred jewish figures nooooooo that's disrespectful towards the jewish woman Maryam and her son Yeshua

Attached: 1629490224419.jpg (750x593, 74.2K)

The only people who would care about this is the Catholic church. To bad they don't believe in Jesus anymore.

>Virgin mary
does anybody actually believe that shit?

Attached: two buttons mary.jpg (720x900, 60.81K)

only mongoloids give a shit about churches statues and the sorts , the real religion is within your heart and how you treat your own family , animals and strangers.
not freemasonry.