Pre 2020 covid schizos

Can someone please explain if people are just memeing about remembering covid threads on pol before 2020? or is this just schizo shit? There's nothing about it in the archives and I vividly recall covid first making an appearance in 2020 as the Solemani shit started to leave the news cycle.

I remember I was already depressed that the 2010s were over and all of a sudden this shitty chink virus comes along and makes everything a trillion times worse, it was 100% Jan 2020, as if globohomo or chinks had been saving this shit up to hit us with at the beginning of the new decade. But why are so many people so absolutely fucking adamant they knew about it in Oct-Dec 2019 or earlier? I know this has been discussed but I'm fascinated at this mass false memory that many on pol seem to have.

Attached: istockphoto-1218011594-612x612.jpg (612x612, 55.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/354937630/#354943440
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are you trying to massage the narrative, cunt?

If you are here to learn something ask your questions. But fuck off with that spoon feeding shit.

Yes. But covid was called Swine flu back then.

okay I probably overexplained/shared. But it seems as strange as if someone said they remembered reading about 911 in 2000 or the mosque shooting in 2018. Just fucking weird.

The first time I heard someting covid related was during an email late october 2019 when Norske Skog factory in Hobart began mass ordering PPE.

So I didn't know it had anything to do with your made up word "covid" but I did warn all my family and friends something was wrong. and so did many other people in similar situations. then it was a waiting game. waiting for the news to report the threat.

Event 201 was talked about in 2019, when it occurred, before the covid "outbreak"

It was in 2019 faggot I remember well because I had my eye on a very good job offer with lots of projects in China and I thought I'd at least do a couple of years to win good money and experience for my resume then boom chink videos everywhere and my friends called me a schizo and I started hoarding food secretly and one day my friends rush to me and finally want to go to the supermarket and it was packed but I played along so they'd think the second, smaller hoard was the only one in case we went full mad max and they turn on me

Attached: 1619914971066.gif (500x500, 406.26K)

I knew about it in December 2019 because I knew one of the original cases before anyone even knew it was covid

I knew something fucked up was coming when all the ceos started stepping down and resigning. There was waves of them in 2019.

do you know why it's called covid19 you tard?

X

This is likely a shill thread designed to sow doubt and confusion as has already articulated. Don't reply to this shitty thread. Instead I have a message for you:
Listen and remember, frens. This place is a crucible and if you are not utilizing the increasing pressure leveraged against you, then you should start right away. The demoralization, D&C, and chaos-posting are all done to keep you unfocused and overwhelmed. Instead, subvert the subversion and use it like a honing stone to sharpen your character and identity. If one user reads this and understands, it is worth it to be typed out. Make a signal in opposition to the ones like this OP.

I remember one, it still creeps me out. Topic was depopulation; poster said a virus would be released and treated as if it were deadly but its not, the vaccine is.. poster also said if people resist the "vaccine" then another, actually deadly virus would be released.

I remember already hearing news about a new virus in wuhan the 23 decembre 2019 for the first time.
So, i guess some media where speaking about it before that date if i catch an it of it at that time.

because the first case was reported on the last day of 2019?

is there a reason you want to be autistic about it? Still noone can show me a pol thread or credible widely shared report pre 2020

ok so post a pre 2020 link. You can't.

What the fuck does that even mean? That we should go back to /x/? No you fuck off and get a MRI because you got the alzheimers. Or you didn't lurk enough and just found out when the kikes on the electric jew started shilling it

Attached: 1643562911380.gif (1024x256, 715.14K)

That you write boards like that shows you haven't been here long enough. Please remember to write them properly on your next shitty thread

Attached: 1624911141862.gif (500x270, 997.83K)

>What the fuck does that even mean?

oh a newfag hi bro.

still waiting for my link schizo. Your the equivalent of some roastie talking about the mandela effect.

X means thanks

I thank you > thankyou > thanks > thanX > X

I don't have to spoonfeed you believe whatever the fuck you want faggot why should I do your research.

Attached: 1607025783925.gif (1295x864, 1.01M)

Attached: artworks-000605120581-0gvh46-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 28.28K)

International English is a horrible dialect anyway.

unna tork strine frnawon

I've literally hunted down every fucking scrap of anything I could to try and prove it was known about pre 2020. There's nothing. Do tell me how you watched 9/11 in July 2001, assuming you were even born at that point.

There was threads at the end of 2019, I remember because my family thought I was a schizo because I was talking about a chink virus, and then when it appeared on the news a few months later my sister chimed in with "Hey isn't that the thing user was talking about?" and then I got an apology.

cool. Lets see it.

I was a kid I don't remember some mutt buildings fell down. I could show you private emails from that job offer and some talks about covid but why should I? You would discard it anyway. I do not understand the point of this thread.

Here some reddit meme from end 2019 you don't deserve any better

Attached: crossover-bojack-horseman-coronavirus-arrives-in-africa-ebola-what-is-this-a-crossover-episode.jfif.jpg (640x539, 62.63K)

you're just saying anything now. Stfu.

it's not, you're making more out of it than it is. the labs were working on it, and there were a couple of early leakers. that's it, really. it's interesting, but only in a historical record kind of way at this point.

Thought to be pretty much exactly when it started to spread, a week or two either side. So either it was already out and they were planning the response, or they released it.

OR MAYBE it was the world's biggest coincidence. I've talked to a couple of people about this who are skeptical or hard against the narrative and they always say 'oh yeah but that doesn't mean anything they probably just blah blah blah coincidence blah blah blah' like fucking hell man, how would they just guess that it would be a corona virus spreading from bats? Obviously it wasn't really from bats it was from the lab, but still. At basically the exact time it occurred? Some coincidence.

take a look at this thread.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/354937630/#354943440

so many people just won't accept that pol first became aware in jan 2020.

Yeah there is nothing relevant on Any Forums mentioning corona virus or covid from 2019, searching chinese virus gets some interesting hits from december and earlier but they aren't specific enough to be any more than typical larpshit.

Attached: choina1.png (610x105, 5.81K)

if only you could check the archives