Any Forums is faggot niggers

Deficit: When is the last time republicans reduced the deficit by even a single penny? Pop quiz faggots.

Attached: elle-fanning-elle-au(2).jpg (1280x1597, 293.83K)

No one cares about the deficit, lolbert nigger. Only blood and soil matter.

>nothing matters because the answer makes me sad
Dumb nigger faggot.

hahahaha but you guys kill babies so it's alright if you make more money, right?

To be honest it's just a left wing talking point that nobody here cares about. You only get bites because you used a female macro

Who the fuck is your retarded ass responding too? who is 'you guys'? I asked a simple question, when was the last time republicans reduced the deficit by even a single penny. It was a pop quiz, and you failed, faggot.

Bloo and soil matters you dumb faggot. No one here is a republican. Democracy is fake, gay and retarded - just like you. Kill yourself.

>Debt/deficit are left wing talking points
Pathetic.

If you have no party affiliation you should have no problem telling me when republicans last reduced the deficit by even a single penny, bitch boy.

any second now bitch boy, tell me when republicans last reduced the deficit... I will wait. :D

any second now bitch boy....

Faggots?>>>>>>>ESKJFIHFipsefih

Any Forums is faggots and niggers.

faggots

Faggots? Republican whore sons?

Losers? republican losers? anyone? Faggots.

whore sons?

Fags?

Nigger faggots

Faggots

| | | | | | | | | | | | |
>Any Forums is Republican
what is this troon - who wrote 16 out of 19 postings in this thread - talking about?
Sage

Sad faggot, I am talking about fucking your mom.

Wait.. did your dumb faggot self just link posts I didn't make? We each have unique IDs you nigger.