The blood clots are all in your head user

>The blood clots are all in your head user

Attached: 1644058109972.jpg (675x1024, 100.96K)

Blood clots are incredibly rare. This is more referring to reported side-effects like drowsiness.

yeah soudns about right, brain blood clots

Nope. That cancer forming in your body is real.

No refunds

Theyre in your heart too

And veins. Peripheral and central veins.

>The blood clots are all in your head
That is where they form, isn't it?

fpbp as always

I have no blood clots.

Attached: 1627405367596.png (768x768, 924.85K)

because they are all in your head?

some symptoms of PE are hard to distinguish from anxiety before tests are run

The way I see it there's 3 kinds of people.
1. Those who eagerly took the vax
2. Those who took it reluctantly due to mandates
3. Purebloods
If this really is the placebo effect it only makes sense to come from group 2, since group 1 believes the vaccine can do no harm and group 3 didn't take it.

That's what ya get for being a cuck. What, you thought they'd respect you after you caved in to their pressure? Ha.

>Obviously group 1 gets a lot of side effects too because this (((article))) and (((study))) are all bullshit.

Typical allopathic doctors they always Gaslight you. I knew a dude, same shit happened to him, some Potbelly doctor and his nurse practitioner gas-lit him so he went to a integrative/functional doctor and is getting treated with vitamins and nutrients and adaptogens etc.

Attached: 1643929055564.png (500x470, 148.73K)

>Blood clots are incredibly rare.
not anymore moron

>The real covid was the psyops we made along the way

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (735x547, 79.18K)

The blood clots are actually in their heads

>that crippling pain in your heart is just your imagination. Now go get boosted

>2/3 are placebo effect
So 1/3 of the side effects are real even though we've been told the injections are completely safe.

>blood clots in your head
That's called an aneurysm.

That's called a brain aneurysm

Rouleax formations are actually pretty common. Embolisms which used to be rare however have become increasingly common.

The moral of the story though is you will get lymphoma because you're triple vaxxed.

Even if only 1/3rd of the reported side effects are real it'd still be the most dangerous vax ever, by far

Ngl I do kinda think this to be the case. Same exact thing about most covid "illness" too. This has all been a ridiculous game. Everyone hates the kikes now though lol.

The only reason I even say this, is because kind of like how I never saw anyone really exceptionally sick from covid nor has anyone near me who got injected had anything serious. I think reddit side effects reports may be bots or something. And that it's all just a psyops.