About black slavery

Why white people never take a responsibility for any bad things that their ancestor did in the past

instead of accept the reality and start to pays a reparation , ironically they choose to blame the semitics people who aslo shared his same race and genotype with MUH le aryan n shiettttt

Attached: the white can do no wrong.png (747x553, 259.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheRightCantMeme/comments/sjxw4z/yet_another_racist_and_nonsensical_meme/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whites already paid reperations to niggers by BLESSING them with white genes

Attached: nijuhnj.jpg (983x1139, 179.05K)

>Accept reality
You first, bugman.

Prove to me that whites participate in the majority of the transatlantic slave trade

>Give niggers money
You first. I don't like to do that.

Attached: 1637150090541.png (2280x1550, 80.36K)

Fuck that is ugly.

>Prove to me that whites participate in the majority of the transatlantic slave trade
Even if whites did enslave niggers, so what? So what? Niggers were made to be enslaved.

Attached: q0jgw0ky9bj21.jpg (640x640, 122.92K)

Yeah, but it's not as ugly as a pure nigger.

Attached: a55c31e1b7906bb85533dec29129986c.jpg (500x666, 87.85K)

Not the whitemans fault.

>Jews are not white.
>Niggers sold niggers into slavery.

Hey Israeli shill, did you read your own fucking meme? It literally answers your own retarded favor question. Kike.

>enslaving niggers
Don’t see how this is a bad thing.

It brings niggers into your country

Funny they can only achieve "day good hair" via the BWC

white genes is a blessing to all races and I say this as a non-European. Though with niggers, they benefit from ANY race mixing. Even an Indian mixing with a nigger is an overall improvement.

Attached: 26480.jpg (640x964, 68.5K)

just so you guys know Any Forums posts on the right can't meme subreddit ironically with right wing memes that would get banned anywhere else on reddit specifically so leftists share right wing memes and convert people
this thread is an inversion of that tactic
just letting you all know

Why should white people pay a reparation?
They already paid for the slaves. Why should they pay again? No refunds, faggot.

White people are the original dindus.

jews offered to sell us these human beings as farm animals at such a good price we couldn't help but buy them!
>n-no it was jew plantation owners too
and yet whites happily let it happen because, as always, they are to jews as niggers are to whites

Refund is an option if at the same time you send niggers back to their natural habitat.

Dude with so the gibs America has been giving their blacks more than offsets worldwide compensation. This is before the worldwide gibs to Africa. It's about time be people start contributing to the world.

None of you can prove jews ran the slave trade and 1 name of 1 author who thinks they dis doesnt prove anything

Checked, but the niggers are property of the whites to do with as they please.
That includes shipping them off, or having them perform as gladiators.

But claiming it makes it much more funnier. Like 98% of American slave owners were Jews but the AmeriKKKans were still ready to have a civil war and kill other AmeriKKKans over their Jews right to own slaves.

Greatest ally since 1861

Attached: laughing.jpg (258x360, 55.17K)

Could you think to the reddit thread?
I want to see how they cope

>think
link*

Attached: back 2 redit 2.gif (435x264, 74.12K)

reddit.com/r/TheRightCantMeme/comments/sjxw4z/yet_another_racist_and_nonsensical_meme/

Why not just concern yourself with the truth which was that slavers were mostly all african?

I hate mutts

Because its not nearly as funny as AmeriKKKans being Jewish pets since the founding of the country.
(98,8% of Slave owners in America were Jews)

This is your daily reminder that America's first Black President restarted the Africa slave trade and that if you go to Libya right now you can purchase a Negroe for about $500USD.

Attached: barack-obama-books-OBAMABOOKS0618.jpg (1600x1000, 157.27K)

a lot of slave traders were Jewish, sorry this is a fact.
Blacks absolutely traded other blacks for rum and guns. the Kingdom of Kongo was a huge source of slaves.

blacks sold dey brothas for booze and guns. Not much has changed

How many are there in France? and yeah, I do too, but the point is they're an improvment to pure niggers

Attached: 32r.jpg (564x423, 38.21K)

>take responsibility
>for events which happened centuries before my birth

No.

there was a reason the Haitians killed all the mulattos when they chimped out.

>its no-sensical goys i mean guys

I can trace my ancestry back 10 generations all branches, thousands of names. All farmers from the same small region.

Do I get to claim victimhood and say nigger?