Why is the left saying that everyone on the right is a Nazi suddenly?

Why is the left saying that everyone on the right is a Nazi suddenly?

>be me, go to left leaning sites
>every post is talking about how that all right voters are nazis.
>saying we must paint with a large brush, "they're all nazis"
>starting to marginalize the entire right
>saying right identity politics is for nazis only.
>normalizing violence against "nazis"
>saying "we must punch any nazi we see"

What are the implications of this. Are they trying to condition their armies to gear up to start mass exterminating right leaning political opponents? It seems very similar to SS propaganda in WW2 showing Jews as rats and subhuman. I'm wondering if this is what leads up to the ww3. Why do you suspect this is happening?

Attached: 1488hh.png (617x428, 525.61K)

Jews.

Good, this is what we want. The political options have to be trannies vs nazis and then we can see who takes which side.

Fpbp

Because freedom is a fascist term.

nazis forced vaccines into arms

they're projecting and failing miserably

they think "no u" will protect them from my children. we'll go as a family to the town square. we'll throw rocks at ex-medics. I'll teach them how to stomp a neck.

I tend to agree. It's the acceleration that a lot of us were hoping for, but it seems like the left are the main ones pushing it, example :

>ALL of you are NAZIS!

This sort of stuff, just did not expect it to go this direction so fast. I do believe we are seeing the quickening now and the acceleration is in full swing. It's getting worse each year I've noticed.

Attached: 1642228336137.jpg (600x400, 55.61K)

lol Suddenly!?
They have been running this grift since George W Bush and thats only when I started paying attention. It probably goes back further than that.

They tie Naizm to conservatism because they are all communists. They dont see the world as a struggle of Freedom vs authoritarianism they see it as a battle of Fascism vs communism because they are stupid.

>Why is the left saying
Astroturfing. 99% of their 'content' comes from 2% of their faggots.

they've been doing that for 70 fucking years you dumb cunt, from what retarded corner of the zoom zoom internet do you come from

Nope not like this, you've probably been on pol too frequently and not checking normie sites. Now the regular average day normies are posting in comments sections at these protests where they waved the NS flag and saying that everyone there must be a nazi.

Check the pic im attaching, this is the meme the normies are spreading around facebook now and on the regular CNN type news sites. Basically they're getting all average boomer joes to believe that if you vote right you are a LITERAL nazi.

Attached: lZlPqBW.jpg (500x501, 43.26K)

acceptable conditions

Theres supposedly some nostradamus thing that says basically germany is gonna go full nazi again for ww3 where even the swiss get involved. If I had to guess this is to smoke out those most likely to be supportive of em. That's why it makes zero sense. Basically operation gladio on a longer term slow burn. So theoretically you eliminate those most likely to comply with a foreign nation with the vax and start a catalyst for an actual white supremacist to make a move (before theres actual support for literal nazi shit) amd at the very least identifying who's most likely to become an issue. That's what I'd guess from what u can see

the left is mainly 3 groups, msm sheep, minorities who like self serving politics, and emotional "thinkers".

they struggle to engage with logic and understand nuance, and get easily frustrated not being agreed with, so to label people nazi's who disagree with them (although very ironic, something lost on many of them) is an easy way to try and dismiss them and their argument.

stop being so sensitive user. being a nazi is good!

Thing is the bushs at least the first time in Iraq basically genocided them (heard from someone who fulfilled the orders) so it wasnt a huge stretch

this is funny
but I warn you leftoids if you keep calling people nazis don't be surprised if they suddenly acted like one

In order to preserve our freedom, we all have to act collectively.
Multiculturalism prohibits this.
Your choices are become a faggot and a slave or a fascist and a free man.

100% agree which is why I am myself far right and gravitate towards NS policies . especially ones that would see mentally ill people removed from society. Which the faggot and tranny class are all mentally ill and need removed.

Attached: 1643953815212.jpg (1280x1280, 191.15K)

The left has been radicalized to violence by people bombarding them to carry out said violence, and they're completely unaware that this has happened. Again, brainwashing people isn't hard. You just tell them they are under threat, denounce an enemy as a scapegoat, which in this case White Americans, and then you propose the 'solution' to the threat is to get rid of the scapegoat.

embrace being the bad guy.

And as we see here, the left radicalizing leads to the right radicalizing

Always way. The commies said socialdemocracy is socialfascism. Braindead ideologies create braindead lables.

That is why I feel like we're headed towards a civil war faster than ever. I was born in the 80s and never in my lifetime have I seen this much open calls to violence, and normalizing violence against some "class" that is just made up out of thin air . In order to say that everyone on the right is a nazi and needs to be killed then you must believe that half your countrymen are nazis and deserve death. this is the sort of new world we're facing in 2022

Attached: 1643604186795.jpg (551x591, 34.21K)

The terminally victimized need an oppressor and who better than the nazis to be one's oppressor.

90% of them or more are demoralized and brainwashed. 10% of them are grifters/people trying to fit in/jews. Alot of them are incapable of discussion that involves are retrospective/differing opinions without throwing a fit and screaming. I say this not as a ego stroke i say it as a sad fact that i've experienced. At best they will look at you dumbfounded as you refute them at worst they scream well shouting vendettas.