Is it worth going to college/university in this current political climate?

Or is there no point? It seems university is just filled with shitskins and women and degrees are worthless
Plus if society is about to collapse whats the point?

Attached: 1602315490272.jpg (720x720, 235.97K)

if you prefer to clean dirty pipes for a living, it's up to you

people say college is dead because of all the fake classes dominated by commies, but STEM field is still safe because niggers and women aren't smart enough to do math

depends on what you wanna study. a degree is still worth something m80.

Hvac is pretty good money
also we need Carpenters not people who can quote Marx

Learn a skill that makes you valuable completely independent from outside factors.
Those factors being that you need an employer, electricity, MS Office and so on.
Sure you won't earn nearly as much, but you are trading in profitability for stability.

The russians won't shoot you if you can design and build Gulags on your own.

This view is only really held by right wing morons with no experience of higher education because they failed their earlier schooling.

I went on an open day for pure mathematics at cambridge and so many of the people there were chinks and women.

If our society begins to neglect higher education all our doctors will be Chinese and Indian within 2 decades. China had an episode during Mao’s revolution where they massively rejected schooling. It only lasted briefly but set them back years.

Go to university but don’t study a meme degree. If you are passionate about East African pottery or whatever, get a minor or double major in it with your primary degree in the field that you intend to work in.

learn a trade that won't destroy you physically

Pretty much all the doctors here in the UK are foreign already

This, the majority of negative opinions you hear about college are from people who have never set foot in one. Don't make life decisions based on stupidity like this

Hey cool. I'm a postgrad in number theory. You know that Cambridge doesn't offer a degree in pure mathematics? Weird that you didn't pick that up from the open day.

Don't just "go to college"
What are you going to study? Or are you just going to party and get any old bit of paper?

College would be of questionable value today even if most of them weren't cheating you by forcing you to take your classes online.

Employment statistics still strongly support getting at least an undergraduate degree. Arts electives are fun, but I wouldn't recommend taking it as your major. Take something with an ideally well paying job at the end

Attached: wages-and-education-2011-georgetown-615p.jpg (604x440, 109.8K)

Be the change you want to see in the world my friend.

Yeah most people in computer science are Chinese or Indian, doesn't mean it's not a great major, just white people don't like it for some reason

and I'm sure you two morons are proof, posting on Any Forums of all places...

Attached: Screenshot_20220205-061027_Chrome.jpg (1080x2070, 1019.24K)

You would be surprised who posts here

Yes, you are probably pretty dumb and won't even notice how much room for improvement the education system has. Working for minimum wage will make you suicidal.

absolutely not, get into landscaping or farming and try to get some land for yourself

not everything is like in the us you tard

both gays and fags i know

>farming
I want to be able to move my joints at 50 user

Part of it I think is the difficulty, part of it is desire for young guys to have hot girls in their class that they can try to pursue. Computer science doesn’t really offer that. Plus CS majors don’t bathe so there is a smell to go with it all.

pick a career, only that is valid and will actually be hiring then get educated for that. That may or may not require college. You can make $500 per day detailing cars if you want to.

>but STEM field is still safe because niggers and women aren't smart enough to do math
That's not entirely true. Some are, and universities are clamoring to shoehorn them in to just about anything.
I won't say what or for who, but I do contract work for a university, which ended up including me on a bunch of department notifications and mailing lists. Almost daily, I'm getting emails about
>women in stem
>blm
>spotlight on black physicists
>do you know any blacks who can math pls refer them to the physics dept
>trans lives matter
>lgbtq in stem
>etc etc
Every leftist cause you can think of goes out in dept and campus-wide emailings.
At the start of the floyd riots, the physics dept head sent out an email extolling the virtues of looting and pillaging. One other contractor guy wrote a big screed back, explaining how a mob of about 100-150 people were coming towards his house, which contained him, his wife, and their children, how the crowd was smashing and grabbing along the way, and how for the first time in his life, he felt real fear.
Fired. Fired for daring to question the narrative. Fired for not loving blacks enough to offer up his family on a sacrificial altar in the name of 'justice'.
These places are leftist indoctrination camps, plain and simple. You can avoid it to an extent, but sooner or later, everyone has to at least play along in order to get by.

>I want to be able to move my joints at 50 user
start be getting off your ass now. I'm 55 and still actively ride motocross. No issues with body pains.

then learn how to use them you fucking sperg
>post body

You're right, women are nonexistent in CS which rather stunts one's ability to meet people