Is there anyone from Dutch here?

Is there anyone from Dutch here?

Attached: 1644062067751.jpg (1242x760, 142.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MNoPTrA4ukE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Haven't heard about this
But they're allowed to step it up to 5.56 or optimally 120mm

Yes, eggs, that'll show him...I wouldn't throw "fireworks" instead, that would be terrible. Eggs are deinitely what we need to stop men so wealthy, powerful and protected.

22. or bbs if you need to

youtube.com/watch?v=MNoPTrA4ukE

Attached: 1640171656426.png (290x370, 85.13K)

Prime just got more expensive. I guess Bezos needs the shekels.

Attached: schizohospital.png (459x550, 15.71K)

>Is there anyone from Dutch here?
Show flag, you stupid American

Attached: Standoff.jpg (625x768, 93.14K)

why aren't people like jeff bezos being assassinated yet?

BASED Dutch.
Should also throw balloons filled with week-old bong water.

Hand eggs?

gebaseerd

I'll let you in on a secret. Bezos is doing this to glorify himself. He doesn't need the bridge dismantled. He could just go somewhere else. He's allowing it to happen to glorify himself like one of the last emperors of the world. No one is laughed at more than 'emperors' who are humiliated and despised by their own people. Chucking eggs at him completely mars this moment for him.

>Is there anyone from Dutch here?

Bezo had a multimillion dollar yacht build in Rotterdam.
Lefties are seething because a bridge has to be temporarily dismantled to let that yacht pass whining about priviliged treatment. but the brainlets don't seem to realize that the money for that multimillion dollar yacht is going to the Shipbuilders in Rotterdam putting food on the table of thousands of workers.

They see a ship going out but don't realize it is money coming in..

Envious brainlets be envious

Attached: ploumenqui.jpg (545x625, 204.83K)

>is there anyone from dutch here
Stupid americans

>bridge has to be temporarily dismantled
Not as bad as I thought, assuming Bezos is paying for it to be torn down and rebuilt

Workers should be working for their own benefit not to build bezos his rape yacht

Now Bezos just pays a little more for zogbot protection of bridge and yacht

>from Dutch

Attached: 1479766254107.png (785x757, 122.55K)

Jef buillds a yacht here making the city a lot of money since a lot of high tech parts for it are also made locally. All this obviously creates a lot of work for people and brings in a lot of money. This ship is however very big. Then this bridge which is just a monument and not even in use will have to be removed for a whole day after which it will just go back. All at the cost for this of course lies by jef. All the people hating on this have no real reason besides rich man bad even when he creates jobs and tax income

>throwing eggs
>at a billionaire who rapes and eats kids

why bother? eggs are not going to get the point across.

It's a missspellling of Ditch otay hunny

Everyone ITT is as much a brainlet as leftards. They do this bridge thing every time a ship is built there. Building that huge boat must have given a lot of jobs to the region.

Wait...
We have more than enough eggs but a part of my family just went out to the saturday market for eggs

Why do i get 66 2 times?

Attached: End_Days.jpg (816x816, 817.51K)

Hey, Jeff didn’t sell your birthright, your elected leaders did.

>forcing a historic bridge to be dismantled
what?

>assuming Bezos is paying for it to be torn down and rebuilt

Probably not , But when the City gets 200.000 dollar in tax from that ship sale it shouldn't complain about spending 20.000 dollar to fix a bridge issue.

Lefties should be proud at the Craftmanship of the Rotterdam shipbuilders that the Richest guy in the world came there for the best quality ship a man can buy.

Attached: cef9522f2914d56a26c8bcb904120e92_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21.19K)

I wonder what a special blend of rust and aluminum powder would do to a boat.

Used diapers would be better

The bridge gets put back later the same day. It's literally just lifting it out of place for a couple of hours. Bezos pays for everything.
The bridge was removed for renovation some while ago. It's not a big deal. It's mostly people not from Rotterdam who are bitching about it.
Kanker

I blame retarded English for OP's stupidity when using the word "Dutch". "Duitsland" is Germany, "Duitsers" are Germans. "Nederlanders" are from THE Netherlands, yet the English call them Dutch. Fucking retarded. You're a Germanic language English, act that way.

Attached: 1644063941588.jpg (606x785, 57.61K)

This was last time it was removed.

Attached: AAToXWJ.jpg (300x169, 9.63K)