Why women should not act like whores if it is rewarded in capitalistic society more than being a decent human being?

Why women should not act like whores if it is rewarded in capitalistic society more than being a decent human being?

Make up your mind Any Forums.
Do you like free market or not?

That's a man

>it is rewarded in capitalistic society
it isn't really. only the ones who go let emirates shit on them make any money at all.

I would bury my tongue so far it would turn into a french kiss

Any Forums is a natsoc board, faggot.

Attached: 1643848493804.jpg (1000x713, 383.15K)

Enslaving women is also rewarded in a capitalistic society, as well as human sopa making of trannies like you.

because it destroys their soul
because they end up a worthless lonely post wall roatie

because money doesnt make you happy.
And reputation is priceless.

soap

>he thinks capitalism is the reason women are acting like whores

oh no no no no, nobody tell him

Attached: 8b8.png (600x600, 291.44K)

one of the reasons i'm not a capitalist anymore.

that boy has a nice butt

It used to be anarchist if anything, and Naziism was a meme that got a reaction
Everything since then has been forced to make us look like idiots who support meth head Jews and tv celebrity businessmen

women ARENT born whores cunt.
this sick society glorifies it & twists people.
>i want to grow up to be an used whore
said no young girl ever.

What's the reason then? Tinder, social media, sexualization of culture are products of capitalism

Just think about it.

Tranny soap, you can charge 1$ for it per pound > your retarded worthless communist schizo ramblings

>anarchist
You mean libertarian
Nazi is still a meme nobody is a nazi, nazis havent existed outside of ww2

Women have evolved with a pathological need for constant attention. Being a whore on the internet is the most effective way to get a lot of attention very quickly.

>because money doesnt make you happy.
the unsaid part of this is that it enables being happy

i know social media definitely plays off that desire.
They use our psychology against us for their profit.
And sadly their is not shortage of internet coomers to cheer them on. Just wish women would step back to look at the sick freaks cheering them on, and run in the opposite direction.

Still not taking your retarded famine system over supply and demand.

AHHH I WANT SEX WITH A FERTILE PLUMP ASS FUCK!!!

Of course being broke or homeless would be miserable, but there are also many depressed and suicidal rich A-list celebrities in and out of rehab.

Some of my happiest memories are doing things that were basically free with friends & family.
Today i own things teenage me would of dreamed of, but happyness they bring me is limited.

Since when pol likes capitalism? They have dreams about living under totalitarian dictator.

Fpbp

Attached: 1644062443456.png (2280x1550, 80.36K)

I don't care I just want the sun to explode

Dat ass

>Some of my happiest memories are doing things that were basically free with friends & family.
Most likely you were happy cause you're still a child and your financial responsibilities were handled by your parents.

Financial safety is a minimum requirement for happiness.

>Financial safety is a minimum requirement for happiness.
No ones going to disagree.
But their are a million ways to make money to make money that dont require being a whore.
>b..but its easy
and comes at a heavy price