You are a jewish demon and you will burn to death

If you post "buzzwords", "memes", "reaction faces", quote "pop culture", or defend "board culture" in any way including responding to "social media screenshot threads" and discussing "celebrities" you are a retarded niggerized jewish demon.
Only the most retarded subhuman abomination could deny the internet is completely fake and manipulated at every point by jewish intelligence agents.

You are a braindead husk that seeks to participate in consensus so you copy anything you see spammed often enough, trying to fit in, but you're so fucking retarded you don't realize that bots and propaganda agents created all that stuff.
You have no connection to reality, your life is completely pointless.
You have nothing to express and no way to express it even if you did.
You weren't born from love, you were forced into existence by jewish will, a mistake of your retarded parents' lust, a pointless creation destined to be a demonic slave with the sole purpose to sabotage any real humans around you.

That's why you copy inauthentic symbols from jewish propaganda and spam them everywhere.
You want to "fit in" but you're too retarded to know what's human and authentic so you just copy anything you see in your environment regardless of what it means objectively.

christianity, "buzzwords", "memes", "reaction faces", etc. are all demonic devices to enslave your mind. They're like spells demons try to cast on you to drag you into their hell and turn you into a demon too.
All those things are meaningless distractions that remove your soul and turn you into a demon.

Burn all demons to death.

Attached: burning execution.webm (700x394, 2.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/abz27t.png
files.catbox.moe/tgmhab.png
files.catbox.moe/f4hxav.png
youtube.com/watch?v=4kJ9wp-mog8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Interesting

And you're a bot shill thread, probably from some uni, I mean, college.
Open your asshole to communism as any progressive uni do and kys.
Also, 1pbtid.
Sage.

I don't but I can't teach others to do as well. I love watching people fight each other.

>projecting

Same thread every three hours....

These are posts by kike agents. There's almost no authentic human activity on this site anymore, they're really hammering on the propaganda because their little shit show is about to collapse with the economy - their virus hoax and all their central bank kikery didn't do the job and whites are still kicking, so they're doubling down as hard as they can in their futile attempts to disarm us and our will to slaughter them.

files.catbox.moe/abz27t.png
files.catbox.moe/tgmhab.png
files.catbox.moe/f4hxav.png

youtube.com/watch?v=4kJ9wp-mog8

Attached: 1637564536892.png (1725x1886, 3.9M)

Hey you! I've been looking for you everywhere! Here, I brought your meds.

Attached: 163239837279.jpg (368x375, 30.82K)

Buzzwords are literally parasitical mind-worms that do all your thinking for you. if you’re thinking that everyone is a “kike NPC shill” all the time, using that language allows you to switch off the critical thinking part of your brain and let it run on autopilot- ironically making you become the very NPC you sought to criticise in the process. This is the problem I have with Any Forums in general- a bunch of people deluding themselves into thinking they are free independent thinkers, all the while regurgitating the same CIA-seeded talking points and buzzwords as each other.

You will never be a real Portuguese man.

Attached: 1604967907398.jpg (600x800, 41.66K)

>calling 1pbtid
>being the 2nd reply
Newfaggot brazilian ape

Fuck fuck fuck oh what a world

Attached: 2FBC052A-3E12-4A36-9B72-B0DD2787FCC9.jpg (828x551, 451.15K)

but honestly it's mostly fabricated discourse

Is that why everybody says COPE instead of having a conversation or even trying to expand an idea. Lefty faggots and wignat faggots do it all the same.

because they are all soulless, literally, they are all the same thing
they are demons

Attached: nigglet roast0.webm (640x640, 1.43M)

Attached: niggers tormet nigglet.webm (272x480, 2.95M)

You fear the bots

Attached: 1644058356938.jpg (1024x987, 109.14K)

Is that from Sausage Party?

Attached: nigger eats nigger.webm (640x480, 1.26M)

evil is popular, kill evil from it's sources and it will grow back, kill the people and evil will starve into extinction.
humanity is a sin.