Son Of Odin

You have 5 second to explain
Why paganism is bad for evropean
And why we should stick to desert religion Christianity

Attached: 1643756184351.jpg (236x281, 26.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.com/gods-12-biggest-dick-moves-in-the-old-testament-1522970429
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How about Zeus, the notorious filanderer and rapist? Or the petty goddess Aphrodite, who attacked a mortal woman for no other reason than jealousy? Or Odin, a mere thief, who stole the Mead of Poetry? Why shouldn't we worship deities that reflect the worst human traits imaginable? I just don't get it...

Have you even read the old testament, christcuck?

Of course. If you'd like to discuss the OT then go ahead and start that disussion.

I'm interested in learning the religion of original European man.

All this Jewish cope about Jesus not being a jew (He obviously was, this requires EXTREME cognitive dissonance) and such ignores the fact that Christianity is still a levantine/middle eastern religion built up from Semitic teachings; ultimate being detrimental to European Aryan man. White men did not originate from the places these ancient books teach about, and therefore do not apply to them.
Christianity was excellent in accruing great inventors and scientists, don't get me wrong, but this was more of the effects of scientific Renaissance (And thus a less powerful hold on religion) than anything else.

Because these gods reflect Mortal flaws and through these mistakes/crimes reveal important moral teachings, many of them (Such as Zeus and Aphrodite) get their comeuppance.

Yahweh is just a jealous Jewish god of torture, hypocrisy, and servitude. Paganistic gods do not stand above you and look down, they walk beside you.

Attached: 1641637620137.jpg (1024x767, 67.32K)

LARPing will not save us

If Pagan deities are no greater than their worshipers, nor can they overcome simple human vice, they aren't worth being called "gods."
>Yahweh is just...
post sources for context.

>gizmodo.com/gods-12-biggest-dick-moves-in-the-old-testament-1522970429

im not gonna put more effort on cucks who worship a dead middle eastern guy

>I'm interested in learning the religion of original European man.
The native religion of Europe has always been a mixture of philosophy and ancestral worship. That's it. There's no dogma. We just look at the world and use our heads in order to come up with ethics.

>I don't have my own original opinions so here's a link
Ok, let me take a look....

>If Pagan deities are no greater than their worshipers, nor can they overcome simple human vice, they aren't worth being called "gods."
The word "god" (theos, theism) literally means "order-generating". It is also etymologically related to movement/change. The Abrahamists have hijacked the meaning of the word god/goddess. That's not my problem. You may define god however you see fit, but the rest of us don't have to agree with your understanding.

1) Sending Bears to Murder Children
>So a guy named Eliseus was traveling to Bethel when a bunch of kids popped up and made fun of him for being bald. That had to suck, and you can't blame Eliseus for being pissed and cursing them to God. But God had Eliseus' back, by which I mean he sent two bears to maul 42 of these kids to death. For making fun of a bald dude. I have to think Eliseus was looking for something along the lines of a spanking, or maybe the poetic justice of having the kids go bald, but nope, God went straight for the bear murder. But on the plus side, that pile of 40+ children's corpses never made fun of anybody again. (4 Kings 2:23-24)

The article fails to mention that ancient Bethel was Palestine, and those kids were Canaanite Moloch worshiping little Satans who were lucky to not get sacrificed by their own parents. Uhh.. hello based department? Little Arab shits fucked around and found out.

What is "order-generating" about rape?

I can tell you are someone who despises argumentation, like most christians, there is no other point of view besides your own and heresy. The world is straight and narrow.

Pagan 'dieties' are not gods, they are spirits of man's fate and interactions with nature; which is the true god of us all and, unlike your god, can be seen everywhere at all times.

Checked, As you said; Christians have hijacked many theosophical terms to just comprise their Abrahamic concepts.

>Pagan 'dieties' are not gods
Got a source for this statement or are you making things up as we go along?

here we go. the mental gymnastics begin.
Zeus doesn't represent rape. He represents strength, virtue, justice. Stories of rape are mythological attempts of explaining the word. As logical humans beings, we have the capacity to change our understanding of these stories and evolve. We don't LITERALLY believe there's a bearded guy named Zeus on Olympus. That's just ignorant.

Dead religion with a dead tradition

Attached: 1643130107245.gif (498x474, 2M)

We need neither religions.

The white race are gods of their own. We dont need anything else but ourselves to worship.

>mental gymnastics
Where? I have no problem with sandniggers getting killed if they're an enemy.

>Zeus doesn't represent rape. He represents strength, virtue, justice. Stories of rape are mythological attempts of explaining the word
This is cherry-picking. I could say the same thing: Yahweh doesn't represent jealousy, this is just mythological attempt of explaining the world.

See?

show flag, fellow white person

Attached: meme flags 2.jpg (208x242, 16.41K)

splintered religions cause brother wars

>Memeflag
>1pbtid

>White people
>Having a book full of jews that they worship
Now that someone pointed it out... What the fuck?

Attached: 1642640712844.jpg (600x468, 31.78K)

the redpill Any Forums doesnt want you to swallow

Attached: 4chan oy vey shut it down.png (1086x523, 145.09K)

No, just No. stop making these stupid threads. You know Burgers are dumb. You know about our native religions & how they have been destroyed with extreme prejudice by our enemies. You know this is for the sole purpose of ENSLAVING the white race. Why Bother with these Posts on Any Forums?

Attached: 1642493584923.png (163x191, 40.29K)

>muh Abraham
Fuck that nigger.

It entertains lowlifes.

I just hate NatSocs worshipping Jews and Jew Gods. It makes no sense. It's disgusting.

Not an argument.

>we wuz jews n shiet
Wow...
The christcuck reveals his final form.

Just convert to Judaism and become the chosen people.

They’re made by disingenuous, duplicitous, subversive kikes.
The meme flag says it all.
I worship the old Gods but this thread is shit.

>Where? I have no problem with sandniggers getting killed if they're an enemy.
I'm sorry, didn't you just say
>If Pagan deities are no greater than their worshipers, nor can they overcome simple human vice, they aren't worth being called "gods."
It sounds like you want God to be the very definition of justice and goodness. And yet your God murders children. You justify the murder by mental gymnastics, as you have clearly demonstrated. A moral all-powerful God has no other way of dealing with children than murderous bears? Okay.

>Yahweh doesn't represent jealousy, this is just mythological attempt of explaining the world.
Go ahead. The problem is that you have a dogma. Your religion is mystical and inflexible. I have not problem admitting that my mythology is wrong, because it was the product of primitive logical beings. However, YOUR religion is supposed to be the product of REVELATION. Do you see the difference?

see

>Why paganism is bad for evropean
Archon worship.

the point of any people's spirituality should be to find truth, even if it leads to the Bible And Christ

It's a fair question Memeflag user.

My God is a jealous God. If subhumans are going to worship a "deity" that requires burning their own children alive fine, that's one thing... but if those same subhumans harass the prophets of my God.... they will be destroyed in his jealous protection. Believe it. If you dislike my wife, fine.. so what? But if you disrespect her we will have a problem. Make sense?

>the product of REVELATION
So far you haven't shown anything in my religion to be wrong.

>I hate sandniggers because... JUST BECAUSE OK?
I can tell you vehemently support Israel.

Palestine rules!

>burning their own children alive
Still believing in centuries-old Roman propaganda huh?

Don't you mutilate your children's genitals?

Attached: 1618800862817.jpg (4065x2777, 1.04M)

Go find Thor fag. Go ask Loki about his faggot tranny grooming tactics against his brother.

Leave me the fuck out of your shit you fucking Nordic niggers.

Every american flag here is a nigger.

I don't support Sandnigger religion, whether it's Judaism, Islam, or Moloch worship.