ITT post redpills on the age of consent and lolis

This is the 2nd most effective psyop in modern civilization. Its goal is to control men (women can't be pedophiles according to them) to rob them of marrying a women when she is in her peak.
But letting her have premarital sex with 10 dudes in the same age range as her is ok because she needs to explore her "sexuality".
They know Jesus hates sexual immorality and by promoting this type of mindset they have succeeded in creating a culture that tolerates and promotes sexual immorality.

Attached: E7yzumhWEAEVWkX.jpg (1120x1600, 211.21K)

Attached: 1643176786256.png (3240x2540, 406.49K)

Go away pedofork

the age of consent was 13 in america before women got the right to vote. one of the first things they did when women got into congress was raise it. they will tell you that it was to enable more women to get a high school education, which isn't even a good excuse since high schools are just indoctrination camps, but we all know that it was because used up roasts don't want to compete with fresh young flowers on the dating market.

Projection, just like trannies.

Interesting

Why is she missing arms

Children are just too easy to groom and exploit and are subject to abuse very often because of their lack of maturity. This is why the age of consent is 16-18. It can be very dawning when you are approaching 30 and you begin to notice that you weren't loved for as an individual but because of your looks only. It's a traumatic feeling that leads to a feeling of abandonment.

If you think fucking a child and having them as your partner is okay then something is wrong with you.

Based

Cringe

This is wrong. Yes, children are easier to exploit than adults, but there is no age when people suddenly become not gullible. there is an age where they suddenly start being able to have children but that is well below the age of consent in most countries.

There is nothing wrong with a White man impregnating a underage White girl. If that’s what it takes to increase the numbers of Whites, then so be it.

anons post cunny

Attached: 1639787721019.jpg (794x1450, 675.87K)

>women can't be pedophiles according to them
According to whom?
You get 'Adult female teacher diddled poor defenceless male pupil - burn her!' headline once every few weeks.

So which one are you OP, a butthurt roastie who is mad about being obsolete or a simp who's being milked by roasties for attention and money on twitch while they fuck their irl bfs?

Attached: fmo5it1amcz51.jpg (1125x836, 51.04K)

i say either push age of consent to 25 or none at all

Modernity gives woman too much of a voice. Ofcourse. They feel jealous toward the youth.

Attached: woodchipper.png (976x573, 538.51K)

I love lolis so god damn much but somehow consider women disgusting
yes even children

>Children are just too easy to groom and exploit
older women are worst

yep. I want to marry a 14yo girl. I don't understand what's wrong with that.

Too old, user.
14 is when they start becoming whores.
9 is still pure.

Its going to be hard to do