J'accuse

Every politician, every priest, every bureaucrat, every moderator, every jannie.. everyone who "holds an office" of being a fucking coward.
Coward to face TRUTH(S).
What are so you afraid of?

Attached: 1629580537640.jpg (656x526, 44.21K)

What is the root of the King Fear?

>What are so you afraid of?

The end ofc. Yet all things must end. :)

Attached: you_will_smile_too_in_the_end.jpg (1256x1256, 370.01K)

Test

the kikes and niggers

Some beings, out there, are scared lifeless of
>there won't be an end.
Eternity is a long time.

>Eternity is a long time.

In regards to damnation or eternal return? :D
Why not both, fren. And still, why fear THAT? So far that hopeless embrace has until now allowed *us* to live another day and make it everyone's problem. ^^

Attached: renewal.jpg (1500x1125, 402.15K)

TRUTH, piece of truth, no matter where it is, where it is discovered, should always be considered as a whole. The whole is made of these pieces.
When you eliminate ONE piece of truth, you eliminate the whole.
Truth, what you can examine from any angle, approach it how ever you wish, and, which always holds it's own ground, on it's own, is a piece of the foundation of the whole.

Trying to "hide" these or those truths, is stupid. The definition of an idiot.

You want to keep power stuctures and political cliques intact, so that there's no war? Fuck that. You war, and war, until Truth prevail.

>Truth, what you can examine from any angle, approach it how ever you wish, and, which always holds it's own ground, on it's own, is a piece of the foundation of the whole.

Purity of essence, yes. Gonna steal your words here if you don't mind, good lesson.

Attached: fluids.jpg (960x578, 61.45K)

I didn't even though about the damned. I mean, some beings in Heaven, who have very little to complain, are horrified about "The no end". Just like here, we have people with very little to complain, are horrified about "The end".

Take them and use them as your own words.
Truth is for all, free of charge.

NEVER HIDE THE TRUTH
No matter what feelz it might summon.

Appreciated and true! Got one who will sure benefit from them. :)

>Wait, it all coils back on itself?!

Always has. Always will.
One cannot understand the former without the latter ... if one doesn't I can understand that it can be quite scary. Yes, we're quite leglocked herebut again, not such a bad thing. Can't escape but can sure expand that embrace with some committment.

Attached: heed_my_wisdom_youngling.jpg (600x442, 105.09K)

You think "hate" is evil?
No, it isn't.
Hate is just ONE feel, on a whole spectrum of feelz. Hate is equal to love, just on the opposite side of the spectrum, like orange is from blue.

You are supposed to have FULL SPECTRUM of emotions. Denying one emotion, is to deny all emotions. You wanna be an emotionless? Try identifying yourself as a stone. I am sure, at some point you will get nominated into a very high position.

Very kind and well taken.
Much obliged.

:)

If you are a cynic, misanthrope, pessimist etc.
>check your bowels
When bowels have some malfunction, the symptoms do feel like being depressed.

If Schopenhauer would have got some proper treatment, he would have made fantastic, life loving philosophies.

Hate, also never comes "out of the blue". Hate has always a cause.
As an example.
>Bill was a nerd, back in the 70's
>Bill was bullied in front of the Stacy, Bill had a crush on
>Bill swored, at one night, he will conquer the world, by computers, and kill everybody
>because of this bullying

So, Bill did it. He conquered the world with his computers and killed everybody. What happens next?
In Bill's mind, there is no "what happens next". In Bill's mind, he's had his revenge, in the most satisfying way. But, there IS "what happens next". No one has ever died. There is no "the end".

Fortunately, the Universe, the vast vast Cosmos, is so big, that an eternity is not enough to immerse yourself with LIFE.
It's amazing.

What is the root of the King Fear?
This question, which forces good people to do bad things:
>am I good enough (to my peers)?

This explains why police, procecutors, teachers etc etc.. let muslims rape kids, essentially in front of their eyes.

To get rid of that Fear, is simple.
>Fuck your peers.
Are you good enough to Dad, Father, God, to Jesus?

It takes courage.
It's how you're measured.
You measure You.

Child rape definitely is not on the menu for evolutionary worlds, but, all of them are supposed to grow free, as it goes and as it unfolds.
Very hard, but, it has to be so. No other way.