Good job guys you scared (((them)))

Good job guys you scared (((them))).

Attached: 0C089496-355F-45BA-AA1F-E0840BD9F9A1.jpg (1125x1324, 449.76K)

you kike niggers don't understand it's already over. it was never about the money. it's about white canadians playing trucker rap.
>joker.jpg

I hope you niggers are still gonna do chargebacks.

That was quick

>trucker rap
post some

Having sex and not being anorexic with psychosis destroys your relationship with God

i expected this to be a blow to the protest but it's moralizing to see a new donation fund already over $500k
not to mention direct etransfers

hahahaha look how they recoil when you threaten their bottom line

A week isn't acceptable. They scammed me. Chargeback is the only way. Enjoy your negative 15 bucks Go Fund Me.

Based.

Chargeback anyway. Fuck em.

qrd? did something important happen?

Jews are like spiders, they go 30 years without love, have sex for one hour and then die

qrd? did something important happen?

Someone started a "protest" of the delisting the go fund me by filing Credit Card Charge backs . When you do that the Company has to pay a fee both to the Credit Card company and their escrow account.

>gofundme freezes $10mil+ raised for truckers
>>higher fundraising per the time than the party in charge of the country
>everyone loses it
>mass chargebacks
>gofundme has to scramble from being next week's facebook
>automatically refunds everyone
it's too late though, they've only streisand effect'd the entire thing while trying to demoraize, and funds are already being raised elsewhere.

this

The WV Attorney General threatened go fund me with criminal prosecution for fraud if they gave that money to anyone but the truckers or directly back to the people that donated.

this!

Fuck those guys

Das fuckin rite shlomes and dont you forget.

Attached: 6d89fdbadb4bae744fe27c41105019b5.png (720x589, 450.09K)

Something tells me the analytics department predicted any funding going to BLM would result in a riot. Unlike BLM riots right wing people would target government buildings.

dont let them get away that easy. chargeback them anyway and make them prove you already received your refund. theyll have to pay labor to do all the busywork or theyll pay chargeback fees either way we can kike them back

gofundme tried to pull a fast one and redirect the convoy money to another BLM pedophile mansion

they offered a refund as long as you filled a form within the next two weeks, to minimise their losses in hopes people wouldn’t fill out the form

so people just did chargebacks instead, and now we’re here.

If anything it's a whitepill, it shows how much people value their freedom. Then you watch gofundme go from "We are sending your money to our approve charities like BLM" to "No wait... we'll refund your money, please don't charge back!" Just adds more white pills to me.

What's a costly charge-back.

It genuinely looks like we are winning, sure they are doing everything they can to stop it, but all it does is make those who want their freedoms back stronger. It looks like every dirty trick they throw in only hurts them, and that is awesome.

Attached: schizohospital.png (459x550, 15.71K)

I love it, get fucked gojewme.