Implications of pic-rel

youtube.com/watch?v=mzNdMr1Rm9Q

Attached: Implications.png (1024x483, 73.88K)

If they allowed it to happen, their IQ wasn't exactly high in the first place so mothing of value was lost. Simple logic.

Attached: 1643726156987.png (900x852, 793.63K)

The UAE is know for importing Europeans on the regular and paying their expenses because for some reason they have a huge fetish for them

You seem angry user, relax. I never even stated an opinion on the matter. You've made your bias clear.

It will be offset by the economic benefits we get from cheap low skill labor. The 105ish average for native Europeans isn't even high to begin with. Humans are retarded on average including white people, and it'll always be the very few outliers that elevate the rest of society with innovations.

Turkey should've been black. Anyone with a brain left for USA or UK already. We are also importing shit ton of Syrians/Afghans and Pakis. Not to mention Kurds.

>economic benefits
>from cheap labor
what ""benefits"", and for whom?

He's saying dumb goy cattle can mass produce useless consumerware

>I never even stated an opinion
You have, on wednesday or thursday, depending on the time zone

You must be confused user, I know there a lot more people in America than in the Czech Republic. Stop giving them a bad name by showing your ignorance.

>there a lot more people in America than in the Czech Republic
Source?

You are a retard. His ID is t.11/3 KO, IP
He probably tracked you by IP. No idea what does the 11/3 KO part mean.

Also mate, if you're going to pretend to know who someone is, maybe don't say "depending on the time zone." It kind of wrecks the allure.

You've proven you're a shill by posting twive only to sage. - Idk there lad, seems you're a bit flustered.

no variation doesn't mean you had a high iq to begin with you snow nigger

>Seems spooky, lol.
Still, I'm flattered he has that much time on his hands. Must be one of the people in Czechia with such astounding brilliance. Hunting Any Forums IPs.
KEK

He is clearly a shill and clearly upset. I never stated an opinion.

Not even on Wednesday / Thursday, depending on the time zone?

Not that I recall m8. Lol

Lol

He made his opinion clear today though, and can you stop saging the fucking thread because you're upset....

Lol

Lmao

You're kind of proving this board is just a shit ton of shills Czech-bro, I already get your opinion. Why do you have so much time to waste, if you don't agree move on. I could see arguing if I made a point, but I'm not afraid of some loser sitting there pretending to monitor Any Forums. FFS.

What is your opinion on the image?

>homogenous nations red
Brain drain. People move to Europe or America.
>Europe and America
Actual drop of average IQ due to influx of niggers.

Kek

Who the fuck is immigrating to countries in SA like Colombia for them to even lose IQ points?

Rofl

Lol, you can change your ID --- or you are just a botfarm... WOAH. Nothing of value to add as expected. You have proven that this board is entirely shill based though, please continue proving it.

Immigration isn't a problem in the US. Iq dropping a few isn't either bc the immigrants coming here want to work. We know what the problem is in the US and everyone is afraid to say it.

The ones that came here weren't those with brains apparently.

>.

Clearly, maybe they all came from Czechia...

Xoxo