The FtM to incel Pipeline is real

>Girl becomes "Man"
>Still 5'3
>Learns heightism is real
>Can't get a date

What are the political ramifications of the FtM to incel pipeline, as women inevitably learn that as a manlet they are a social pariah and have basically flushed their value away by becoming a tranny?

This is far more common than most people realize. (((they))) push young teenage girls into becoming """"males"""", under the false pretext that life will be easier for her as a man. Then of course reality comes crashing down after years of HRT and discovering that it's all bullshit.

Fucking kek.

Attached: FtM_to_incel_Pipeline.png (735x796, 87.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impersonal_passive_voice
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Uhh mate I'm pretty sure a dwarf can get more sex than a tranny.

This is about presenting oneself honestly and without bias.

Well if she was 5'6 or 7 it might have been doable, but trooning while 5'3 is incredibly retarded

/thread

its over for her unironically

trannies are fetishised but not dwarfs lol

>trannies are fetishised
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impersonal_passive_voice

firstly, impersonal passive voice is a sure sign that you are talking shit.

secondly, what's the difference between a dwarf fucker and a tranny fucker? they're both in the body modification category right? people who want sex with mutants.

She could still, well, no...

only a tiny minority of mtf troons are, literally no one cares about ftm trannies

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Thats gotta be Ellen page

Only by themselves

Only the lesbians will become incels. The ones attracted to men get tons of sex, even when they self-sabotage about 'chasers'

Didn't read what that incel has written, but he should man up and work on himself. He should also stop with the mansplaining because it is frankly condescending.

>Hates people who hate peoples bodies.
>Hates her body so much gets surgery
Totally sane thought process.

>retard discovers being retarded has many disadvantages

Many such cases, sad!

5'3'' is humongous-tall to be Ellen Page. Two inches above her Hollywood alleged height and probably 4 inches above her actual real height.

>hey babe, wanna suck on a quarter million dollars worth of hairy frankenbenis?

Attached: FE3BB5EB53CB43878E87B82D18D9E01E.jpg (960x848, 109.38K)

Attached: FTM_learning_about_being_male.png (526x1854, 821.4K)

The point is they are genuinely unaware that it's a thing until after they transition due to female privilege.

jej

I met a girl in the smoking area of a nightclub who said their gf was transitioning to a male, I pointed out that the best thing about men was their cocks, she agreed then said "but I love him" so I said fair enough that's a good enough reason to stay in the relationship.
Cut too 2 years later I see her fb and she's getting married to some dude that isn't the ftm.

No men are chasing after FtM.