What do we think of Destiny

What's the general consensus here on this guy? I've seen a few videos and I'd be lying if I said I didn't agree with a lot of what he says and his thought process. Seems much more logical and brutally honest than all the other big lefties online.
His "open-relationship" seems completely retarded though, massive cuck for that.

Thoughts?

Attached: 0a9d90027ff0602b8b35d8c0e411af7e.jpg (1920x1080, 665.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h0BYbIODuDQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Honestly i don't know him. I only heard stories.

I still hate the motherfucker

The left hates him, the right hates him.
Maybe we all agree on that

Spirit of antichrist

destiny will debate gavin mcinnes in 14 hours

youtube.com/watch?v=h0BYbIODuDQ

gonna get spicy especially with recent cuck rogan developments

Maybe I'll watch it later, I mor so prefer his solo stuff rather than debate shit, reveals his thought process more

Dood sucks at debating he only picks easy targets how he does background checks on them to know if he wins also he use the internet as the source like come dood some internet source ain't accurate

I heard enough from his mouth to dislike him, but given how much butthurt he can cause just by opening it... on either side no less, makes me respect him.
He stands out from the usual leftist drivel you mutts have over there.

Only heard him talk a few times, but from what I noticed he constantly wants people to bring specific sources to him for everything in order to trip them up, and then pivots immediately and rambles on for as long as he can to make people forget what they even asked before following it up with something to provoke a reaction or a change in the discussion when people do it to him.

built for BBC

Attached: az0d72lrtu281.png (687x677, 454.66K)

destiny? that's a girl's name

"Destiny short"

Who?

least cancerous libtard on yt

he stands behind his own opinions to the death
some are shit, some are good

Everyone says this but it literally isn't the case, at least with his most recent debates he rarely if ever does that. It's almost always him and the person he's debating with getting hung up on definitions, he prefers to argue using linear reasoning that anyone can easily and immediately grasp

Delusional faggot

Attached: 1642047059968.png (640x770, 912.43K)

Based man

Pretty much this. Every left wing internet debater is just a gay vessel for perfecting this exact thing.
Lole shut up shill. Linear reasoning doesn't work if you're unreasonable. That's why people get 'hung up' with him. If you think he's a reasonable honest debater then you're too dumb to think for yourself anyways.

Luciferian vessel. Destiny lacks epistemic insights on the structure of reality. Hopefully he will continue to sip from the cocktail of logos, only to discover the bottom of the glass are the roots to the tree of knowledge.

But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
Genesis 2:17

>what does pol thinks of x
>what do """we""" think of x
>what does Any Forums think of x
>general consensus
you sound like a redditor or a glowie trying to gather info, go eat a dick

Attached: 1639341630732.png (800x505, 527.79K)

Why though?

Mugged

I don't really give a shit, he seems like a cuck. I hate the format, these modern debates are just extremely shity versions of debates that were done 50 years ago. They add nothing to the discussion, the whole thing is a joke. Why do they never debate anything new and relevant? They can only regurgitate other people's ideas in a less effective way.

Attached: 1593930537160.webm (854x480, 1.24M)

Let’s his girlfriend fuck other guys. Really gotta ask what we think of him?

Looking forward to his debate with mcinnes tonight tho. Should be funny

Dawson destroyed him

When did William Buckley do debates on incest ethno states?

he needs to stream tombs of scoria more
>back next week guize same time
>doesnt stream it again for another month