Be in a relationship with a woman

>be in a relationship with a woman
>everything is going normal
>suddenly she loses all attraction for you
>she doesn’t know why

I just described 9 in 10 relationships. Why does this happen?

I have also discovered that the only cure to this is to literally hit her. It somehow magically saves your relationship at this breaking point and within 2 days she will be begging you back. This is the only trick to “reset the timer” until the bomb is about to explode again and then you have to hit her again and repeat the process. Crazy right? I know

Attached: 8851E90B-526E-46B3-8122-11BFDFB237BF.jpg (480x593, 83.82K)

>be in a relationship
stopped reading there, are you retarded?

Some women are not like that

Or you could just fuck her better

She finds out more about him & finds out that he's weak. Poof, all arousal is gone.

>she doesn’t know why
She just won't tell you. Either you are boring, or she found someone better, or both.

>suddenly
sweet summer child

>Date Qt virgin 18 YO at 23
>We do all the romantic teen shit, movies, iceskating, ruck marching and running (we are both in the military)
>She is always physically intimate with me, and the second I do as little as run my hand through her hair she just melts in the palm of my hands
>we go out on Christmas Eve, New years, etc

after 2 months of dating ask what time she is available for the week
>Sry user I am just not looking for a relationship you are an amazing person though.

stupid cunt.

this makes a log of sense, i was in a 12 year relationship with a girl who liked to be slapped (think cheryl from archer).

Hitting her will become a source of unending nagging later on. If she loses attraction, its a dopamine junkie and you are better off without her. Find better women elsewhere.

You're average, women are gold diggers, and they want a prince, not regular Joe?

>I have also discovered that the only cure to this is to literally hit her
literal child

.......yet

They get bored and feel they deserve better

>Why does this happen?
because you treated her as an equal instead lf as a woman. now shut up.

because you are poor

Attached: 1644059823372.jpg (497x762, 139.11K)

shut up and marry me.
your weak faggot

>suddenly she loses all attraction for you
let herself get fucked by a shitskin

LMAO

glad you grew up

you're poor. I'll have 10 more like this in a few years.

Attached: signal-2022-02-05-15-50-56-175.jpg (1929x1531, 1.71M)

>she doesn’t know why
YOU don't know why but she perfectly does. She simply doesn't tell you. Over the course of a relastionship men tend to back off and let their guard down, thinking they can finally stop performing and being on the peak of their game. You think you can open up to her and tell her about your bad day etc... which will eventually lead to the destruction of your relationship. Understand this: to maintain a relationship you should maintain what attracted her to you in the first place: was it your looks? You humor? Your charisma? Your manliness? Whatever it was, if she doesn't like you qnymore it means that this element of attraction is gone and must be restored. Most of the times it's raw masculinity because men tend to become effiminate and submit to their wives/gf over the course of time. This is a major mistake. You must always treat her like trash because it shows that you're not afraid of her réaction, unlike her simps. You must always keep your woman in check and stand up for yourself. If she starts playing around just pull back silently, treat and don't give her any attention, she will come back crawling.

ive found this to be the case as well. You can also be absent most of the time. If you allow her to hang out with you its only for your own social engagements and she's just an accessory for the night.

>He is still trying to date woman
No sympathy for fools

Attached: 1643988105878.jpg (505x563, 61.87K)

ela re malaka einai easy, ellhnides poutanes einai vlamenes lol, trava vres kamia allodaph egw eimai me rwsida 10 xronia, mounara khria sto spiti kai ola khrile stamata na spatalas to xrono sou me ta baza tis ellinides einai zwa.

Attached: 1643259544253.jpg (1080x1370, 275.64K)

When you consume a product too much, one day you will be bored.

I'm starting to get flashes where when I start looking at women like they're men in that I have 0 sexual attraction to them. I hope to God this becomes something regular I'm sick of being attracted to whores.

>>suddenly she loses all attraction for you
Sounds like a you problem

>having a relationship in the military
Ngmi

Never lose frame, never simp.

That said, you will sometimes find women who aren't flaky, fickle ditzes. I had a Japanese gf who was everything you could want in a gf. I should have married her

>everything is going normal
>U dont make babby with her

its the pulse of time and the culture/society that has been cultivated towards it

also if you've been with someone for years on end, the magic disappears - it just does UNLESS ... well i won't spell it out they are special to you or you special to them, could be anything or they have certain traits which in turn will make the relation last a whole lot longer

that said, we weren't meant to live past 60

This is what I think I did here We built rapport for two months and while we didn't fuck we made out for hours on end and did other things just before sex. Than I opened up to her about my family issues that caused me to drop out of college and how I lost my last long term gf in a car accident several years prior. I thought after how much interest she showed that I could open up a little to her as a partner. It's not like I sobbed my eyes out or anything crazy, she just asked me about my past and I answered.

I should have just been an asshole and fucked her. Good thing I'm volunteering to go over seas to either Germany or Korea and can just do online classes while I make some money I guess.

Its a shame. she was in the top 5% in regards to intelligence given her SAT and ASVAB scores, white as pure snow, both unvaxxed, and both very physically active.

only the reserves friend. 1 weekend a month

This. It's all about attention supply. The more you give her attention the more your attention loses its value

>didn't put kids in her
"Relationships" are fake. Humans are not biologically wired to have them. If you don't have something to biologically bond over like kids or she has slept with other men before you she has no reason to continue seeing you.

It's literally the other way round, I lose interest. I honestly believe you have to save sex until marriage cause once you've already fucked her hundreds of times and you're not married, might not even be dating than what is there even left to do besides having kids? It gets super boring.

And that's without even mentioning that most women will not even make themselves a better partner if they're not afraid of losing you. Everyone once in a while you have to keep these bitches afraid that you will dump them for a better girl. Otherwise, there is no incentive for them to improve themselves.

>I opened up to her

Attached: bda.jpg (367x454, 14.54K)

Oh I wonder why. It probably isn't all the fucking jewlywood films and kike media constantly telling women to cheat and have sex with tyrone

Never lose frame, never simp. Those are the absolute rules.

That said, you will sometimes find women who aren't flaky ditzes. I had a Japanese gf who was everything you could ever want in a gf. I should have married her.

Tell me their names.

>Why does this happen?

Attached: Females Are Horrible People.jpg (1020x1320, 95.27K)

lack of drama, that's what happen you become boring. women have a biological need for drama, you cure the relationship by cheating or by a beating and then a rough fucking that is lowkey rape.

this its why even though i passed all the testing, i turned down a RAAF pilot offer when i was 19.
Now im red pilled im also glad i wasnt bombing the middle east for Israel. Flying a F/A-18 Hornet would have been cool tho.

You live a comfortable and simple life, why bring a a woman into it and complicate everything? Every time a woman would try to get a second of my attention I ignore them and try to behave as unfriendly towards them as possible.

Sexual "liberation" destroys women's ability to pair bond and inevitably leads to total civilizational collapse. It happens every time. This is the first time it's happened on such a universal scale though. Shit is going to be very bad for the rest of our lives. Is what it is.

The female fantasy is to tame a wild beast

Once they have achieved that you are no longer attractive to them

Keep being a wild beast, OP

Yeah, cinge I know.
Now just hoping to go overseas and fuck foreign women and catch up doing online college.

>I'm volunteering to go over seas to either Germany
sometimes I go to a steak house and talk to american zogbots from a nearby bar, what would be the chances of you telling me this sad story and me slapping you with a rare steak for being a dumb fuck

don't worry, i'm sure she has fucked a couple of black guys by now

>Than I opened up to her about my family issues that caused me to drop out of college and how I lost my last long term gf in a car accident several years prior. I thought after how much interest she showed that I could open up a little to her as a partner.

There you go buddy. She probably started percieving you as a pussy after you unloaded you emotions in front of her. You should've briefly talked about your issue (just the headline) then say that it's not a big deal and you're handling it. She doesn't care about your problems she's simply shit testing you...

Attached: 1629635837230.jpg (456x499, 35.59K)

The less they know about you the better.

Rape her.

My man, YOU BLEW IT. Listen, you made the common mistake of relaxing. That's it: You relaxed. You have to keep your guard up around women and never let any crack in your masculinity show. Also, don't try and date women in the military. Military women are the biggest whores you will ever meet.

Many such cases.

Here's the thing tho.... why would I want to be in a relationship with someone I can't open up to. It's supposed to be a spiritual bond. I hate this notion that I'm not supposed to have someone who can lift me up and support me, and in stead have to act invincible and that nothing phases me. I agree you shouldn't be opening up to these females but how am I supposed to have a meaningful relationship if I don't? At this point I just want to pump white babies into some girl and whatever happens happens. Other than that I just want to be left alone. Women have been nothng but a massive headache in life. They're actually parasitic and such a drain. Why they fuck are they this way. Imagine a world where they weren't so cold and retarded like this.

>while we didn't fuck we made out for hours on end
but why…? I can’t imagine “making out” like that past teenage age. You shouldn’t have opened up to her as you’re describing until after sex.

You weren't dating her bro lol you were her friend and that fact you didn't fuck her proves it.

You treated this bitch like she was your girlfriend, when she didnt deserve it. BIG MISTAKE.

>>she doesn’t know why
but you should know

This