What do Russia's ethnic minority populations (like Chuvash/Tatars) think of a possible conflict with Ukraine...

What do Russia's ethnic minority populations (like Chuvash/Tatars) think of a possible conflict with Ukraine? Are they generally opposed, or in favor? Russia's defense minister Shoygu is half-Tuvan, after all.

Attached: 1640820156973[1].jpg (1080x1080, 126.1K)

What do white Americans think of Donal Trump
Equally dumb question
Why are americans so naive, childish even?

Don't give a crap

As a tatarin from kazan I think amerimutts(aka, golem states of israel) are the weakest cowards of cowards.

Attached: 1642439082648.jpg (474x553, 45.94K)

i wanna see her tatars

Stfu

the slav version of a goblina

Show flag, nigger

Her name is Dora, she's a zoomer singer/musician

She looks like the unspoiled version of that one antifa chick.

like all Russians they are happy to stomp weakling foreigners who promote faggotry.

who cares?

95% of Russian ethnic minorities do not differ from ethnic Russians except in appearance and think exactly the same way
t. Chuvash

the only thing that promotes faggotry is your existence on this land

Attached: 1.jpg (1092x1280, 187.26K)

were the tartars the one to make tartar sauce? i never understood that. it's not always the case; "chinese checkers" has nothing to do with the chinese.

My Chuvash relatives do not think of Chuvash identity as ethnic one, but rather as regional. Saying "I am from Chuvashia" is the same as saying "I am from Novgorod". They don't make any difference between them and ethnic Russians, consider themselves to be the same people. Also, they despise Ukraine. They don't want them to be part of Russia as well, because they are disloyal and poor as fuck.

t. half-Chuvash from Krasnoyarsk

Tatar girls are god-tier

>What do Russia's ethnic minority populations (like Chuvash/Tatars)
so, for all intent and purpose, russians.

What about Poklonskaya? Is she perceived as a traitor or as a meme?

It depends

No one wants this war - everyone will cheer on as US stupidly provokes it and we get to fight globohomo and their golems in the open. Bring it on, mutts.

She is ethnic Russian. But Ukrainian who associates themselved with Russia is no problem at all. Nobody would mind, in fact they would be glad. I was talking about Ukrainians who associate with Ukraine and hate Russia.

Yeah but Chuvash are mostly orthodox Christian. Makes sense that they don't differ much from Russians.
Actually thought about visiting Kazan. Is it a city with good opportunities or just some other small shithole in the shadow of Moscow?

Nobody here believes that war would happen . I dunno what tatars think , ethnic minorities are really insignificant here . Tatars are biggest and they are only 3% of population

You overestimate influence of Religion in Russia. Most Tatars don't make any difference as well. Neither do Russians. It is hard to do so when a lot of people here have Tatar grandfather or something.

Kazan is like third capital of russia , almost west in terms of infrastructure

A visit for a day or two
The city center is good, also some historical places to visit like an ancient Bulgar town nearby.
Good value for money if you want to check local restaurants, hookahs and stuff.
Do not visit it in early spring-late autumn, the weather is terrible this time of year.

It's a small shithole. I don't know, I've been living here for 30 years of my life, maybe I got used to it. I just don't know what would one occupy oneself with that he cannot do literally anywhere else in the world, unless you're specifically interested in Bolgar/Tatar, Russian history.

Maybe you live in urals ? In central russia we only have people with ukrainian or belarussian amcestors , not tatars