How did this get memory holed so easily?

are we just ignore that when the leader of the worlds biggest and most influential economy was asked if he was concerned about inflation, he responded:
>''No, its a great asset.''
>''More inflation.''
>''What a stupid son of a bitch.'''

What are the macroeconomic implications of this?

Attached: biden-stupid-son-of-a-bitch.png (1920x1080, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xWrhRgkfwHA&ab_channel=GuardianNews
youtube.com/watch?v=MA8a2g6tTp0
archive.fo/sz2gX
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's a Democrat and the media is in the tank for Democrats.

bro if you want people to keep up with every retarded thing that comes out of the biden administration you're gonna need a 'slow-motion' button for real life.

He just said no constitutional amendment is absolute. He is a shithead.

What got memory hole? all i see is a blank picture.
What got memory hole? all i see is a blank post and picture.
What got memory hole? is this a troll thread?

"We have put together the largest voter fraud organisation in the history of America"

Joe Biden, September 2020

Excellent sarcasm from Mr. Biden. His mind is still intact, like a young buffalo.

he's right tho

lol based boe jiden

99% of Americans will never know about Biden's dementia until he dies from Alzheimers. I predicted this a long time ago. The only time 99% of people observe the president is when they watch 1 minute snippets of him on cnn, which of course they carefully choose and edit.

When his arms were stuck at 90 degrees at a town hall, guess what didn't happen?

Covid and virtual everything and teleprompters compounds this problem.

So the answer is nothing, nothing will ever happen, all his happenings go unnoticed, no matter how far his behavior deviates from normal.

youtube.com/watch?v=xWrhRgkfwHA&ab_channel=GuardianNews

Imagine if Trump did all this..
They went bezerk when he made the cofveve typo..

Attached: 1616180124659.webm (460x460, 1.87M)

they bringing back slavery

remember, all these clips will be spammed everywhere by whatever republican nominee in 2024.

>enslaving nigger to pick cotton is back on the table
Based biden.

Wait did this really happen to you?

I remember hearing him say this but I can't find it again. Someone post it

Attached: Screenshot_20220205-043636_Chrome.jpg (720x1600, 302.84K)

What about when his son was outed as a crack addict, sexual predator, and was selling access to his father- the only news people to report on it - nynews(?) Were banned from all social media until they retracted. Twitter et al have a lot to answer for. The whole thing was a disgrace.

Forgot about this. Needs to be amplified with all of this Joe Rogan crap.

Here you go
youtube.com/watch?v=MA8a2g6tTp0
archive.fo/sz2gX

The question was itself sarcastic with a rhetorical subtext that senile Joe took literal -- His knee-jerk angry response was no different than calling someone stupid for commenting "that's really going to help". Joe there was like a senile old man screaming at a child to get out of his garden.

Member how the AT&T server room was airstriked under the guise of an elderly man blowing up a van?

Lmao thanks

Vaguely. I just couldn't believe the cover provided by mainstream news. Unliveable.