Christians destroyed Europe and the white race

Your daily reminder
The Christian Democratic Union of Germany allowed shitskins to flood into Europe, muslim Shitskins

Attached: C09417E3-B4CC-4D70-BE28-0251A0C1B32D.jpg (1284x1624, 777.62K)

Faith in God matters more than skin tone. What do white atheists do besides destroy their countries?

Cope, mehmet.

Christians prevented dunecoons from settling in Europe for centuries, Hitler ruined it for everyone because Germans are fucking mongrels and have to ruin everything

cdu was never christian, they were always big kike larpers that added christian to their name in order to appeal to the religious masses after the war

Kike
Kike also

My book from sky dad warned me about your type of people

Immigrants Welcome for a Strong Deutschland

There was nothing Christian about them to begin with.

>t. Anti-white Christian Fanatic and Jew worshipper

Attached: 201E38E7-B6CF-4CA7-B04C-E8231F467F96.gif (267x400, 659.24K)

Yes losing a war and having an occupied government had nothing to do with it. It was a Christian conspiracy. Good goy.

>ftfy
Germ men destroyed Europe and the white race.

>Christian Democratic Union
Is that what CDU stands for?
I always thought it meant "Cucked Demagogue Usurers"...

AGAIN

a very christcuck take. I’m guessing you would rather have your daughter fuck good christian niggers then marry a white man that might not agree with a worshiping jews

>Christians prevented dunecoons from settling in Europe for centuries
Christians were the original dunecoons
How do you think christianity came to Europe?

Attached: A233DA2B-9910-4F49-8A48-C145FF056BD1.jpg (1284x723, 695.57K)

You misspelled kikes.

Let’s be honest Ahmed
Your average German church, does it have a radically different opinion from the CDU?

lol in 500 years people will be saying that worshiping Allah is the true european religeon just like they did for christianity

First half of christian book is literal judaism

Mental beatings will continue till white demographics improve

I agree. The desert religions of judaism, christanity, and islam are cancer and should be brutally erased from existence like a bad pest infestation

German... you are wrong
Look all the problems in the world are because of satan and his servants. Every "powerful" person is a satanist.

ackshually murrica ruined the middle east to punish europe for the euro for petrol debacle that resulted in ghadafi and saddam being ousted.

So Romans were dunecoons too? German education everyone. You mutts seem to just destroy civilizations

How about Afrikapartei? AP.

they can finally replace the C with 'Cucked' then