Serious question to racists

If the government re-instituted slavery of blacks, and every white family would be given one black slave to help with household chores or even work for wages on your behalf in the outside world, would you support this arrangement?

You would have to feed, clothe, and house the slave, but if they worked in the outside world (at a Walmart for example) they would return each night and hand over all their wages to you.

Excessive cruelty to slaves would not be allowed but you would be able to disciple them within reasonable bounds.

Would you support the reinstitution of black slavery?

Attached: 6EBA80AD-18AE-4FEE-A4BA-96386546486B.jpg (591x565, 185.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RxkezvGwI20
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=RxkezvGwI20

No you fucking retard, we don't want slaves, we don't want to be around niggers at all

No one on Any Forums qualifies as white

Based

You could keep your slave in a barn separate from your house

Attached: 1643352317038 (1).jpg (1024x536, 109.07K)

This.
I'm charcoal toned but still mark white on the census so it counts.

NFL is a disgusting waste of time. For decades white people pretended not to notice as their team got blacker and more felonious. They focused on the Q.B. its impossible these days with all the nigger mumbo jumbo protests and pandering to negro bullshit

This is the right answer. The worst mistake was America not picking its own cotton.

You're fucking retarded.

me and the lads would then use the blacks to start an army to establish an ethnostate in africa and then leave them there as free folk
wed remove all the blacks and cull the worst of them while creating a semi friendly trained force in africa to trade with and stabilize their bantu lessers

Death to America is all you need to know

but they want to be around us

Someone that gets it.

You don't want some filthy human around that can barely put sentences together.

You want class and functionality, something the modern immigrant cannot provide.

Only a future robot servant can sate this fantasy.

Even the Rich, are in their own Bronze Age of the Future.

:/

Is modern technology going away? If not, a slave would not produce enough value to cover their upkeep costs.

>one black slave to help with household chores
why would I want a black in my home

What part of no niggers do you not understand? I don't want to own any niggers. I don't want to see any niggers. I don't want to smell any niggers. I don't want to hear any niggers.

only jews want slavery
and only jews participated in it

Attached: 1617287747902.png (400x400, 263.01K)

No
Send them all back to Liberia to live in their own shit and deal with their own hateful personalities.

Any of the most aggressive and intelligent ones that escape and somehow return to N. America or Europe get shot on sight.

I'd rather send them back to Africa.

Spettemgettem

This.

Attached: 1601688591969.png (720x449, 306.88K)

no, go away retard

spbp /thread