Good Morning Pajeet bros... why has Russia redeemed friendship with India?

Good Morning Pajeet bros... why has Russia redeemed friendship with India?

Attached: Iran Russia China India gangbang.jpg (756x858, 366.49K)

U.S mutt propaganda. Russians are backstabbing bastards so are the Chinese and so are the Iranians. Alliance of deplorables with no trust.

What does redeem mean?

>Russians are Backstabbing
Stop being pulled down to pakistan's level where they only think about muslims vs non muslims. Think rationally and it is about economy. They both have over a 100 billion usd trade and just now they signed a deal where russia will sell 115 billion usd worth of natural gas to chona at the Olympics. This is after their multiple deals before as well, one of which is worth 400 billion usd. We can get russia to be neutral between India and china if we improve our trade a pot in 1-2 decades. Till then , they are pressurized by china to take actions against us or tilt towards china compared to India (not the west btw, russia already hates the west).

Sir, please perform the needful.

Russians are backstabbing. Fuck them

Did you even read what i said ? You are really a retard who thinks on the same level of Pakis as pro/anti india and nothing more.

Do not redeem!

Iran is at danger of Western invasion, India isn't. The purpose of the patrols is to show Iran support.

/thread
and secure iranian oil for bug people

Come on, Padjet, we have always been on your side and never betrayed. Just choose an alliance of equal partners and not a bunch of vassals.

I Trust jews more than I trust slav and chink niggers.
Iranians are cool in an autistic way though

We to always though so. But chink bastard bitch is ruining it all. Chinks will fuck us before the fuck the westoid retardscum Igor goblinchev

Good morning sirs

Pajeet, you are literally surrounded by enemies and you must be aware that England and USA won't save you.

...and still only virgin pimple faced computer nerds on Any Forums think Russia, China, and Iran will risk their ego in a fight.
They know if they lose they die. So people who are scared tend to act out to prevent that. Basically Asia (russia included) is all talk.

Attached: 55f987b6e07a7dac70b499c058863d7852b5e8ec.png (500x500, 85.67K)

Imagine thinking we need mutt help lmao. The anos empire existed because of us. Once we left they crumbled. It's U.S who needs us not us you dumb macaco nigger

Ach, so the Indians have this terrible habit of saying « good morning » to everyone too.
No one knows how I hate it in Brazil that everyone greets you with a fake « good morning » or « hood afternoon » when you just want to mind your business and go from place A to place B without cheap time-wasters like chitchat with people you couldn't care less.

I guess it must be nicer in more autistic countries like Germany and Finland - no one cares or chitchats with you.

We are a peninsula moron. How are we surrounded?

This, India can't be defeated in a war and even if invaded, can never be puppeted fully

That nifty belt and road port in Hambantota counts as a Chinese base.
So, somehow, even though you are in a peninsula, you may be surrounded.

Yeah, sometimes I forget you bros have a terrible, truly formidable bioweapon in your country.

Sir, Russia does not border India.
India reigns supreme over South Asia.
It has no enemies. No one dares to be.