Why the fuck is this zogbot pushing "metaverse" bullshit?

I've never heard this word before 2021 and now everyone's talking about it. Do (((they))) really think shitty copy of VRchat is going to change the world?

Attached: zuck.jpg (1554x863, 60.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xI8S1Nn6NRk
youtube.com/watch?v=G2W9YVkkn9U
youtu.be/YJg02ivYzSs
youtube.com/watch?v=DMQUDSk_4B0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Why the fuck is this zogbot pushing "metaverse" bullshit?
who gives a shit?

Second Life + VR Chat

Metaverse is fake world they're going to replace the real world with in your head when they finally have their new world order and can force people to get chips in their head.

You think that's ridiculous, or retarded but that's literally what they're doing...

Attached: screenshoteasyaaaaaaaaaaaa (127).png (1176x908, 748.76K)

>Do (((they))) really think shitty copy of VRchat is going to change the world?
Clearly not

Attached: faceberg.jpg (1007x530, 87.18K)

>who gives a shit?
It seems everyone.

Attached: meta.png (1164x616, 28.45K)

Because it's easy money.
Imagine charging people for digital versions of goods. It's already a thing when it comes to games. NFTs are the real world equivalent of it.
In the metaverse it's everything.

forgot links
youtube.com/watch?v=xI8S1Nn6NRk
youtube.com/watch?v=G2W9YVkkn9U

They replace your reality with their frame.
The song is way in my brain.

The Satanists love to tell people what they're going to do to them.

Attached: 5PaOCmW.jpg (773x426, 38K)

So a real life version or the Matrix then.

Why even bother? Money isn't real, facebook can ask their zogbuddies at federal reserve to print them some more. Even if we will use crypto it still will be minted by feds, any other crypto including nfts will be outlawed

The kikes have been running a fake story about a mom getting gang raped on the metaverse. It's basically "join the metaverse and you can virtually rape anyone".

Attached: Capture d’écran 2022-02-05 à 12.15.48.png (783x812, 602.18K)

But why? It's evil just for being evil, even if I was the kikest of all jews I wouldn't do it. Are they aliens?

who knows...

Attached: 1636530320986.jpg (1000x562, 203.37K)

social media waxes and wanes and he's no longer allowed to buy the competition

Attached: 1644060279839.gif (245x245, 505.7K)

>Why the fuck is this zogbot pushing "metaverse"
He was told to.

it's just jews and pedos and subhuman manchildren trying to touch kids as usual, until there is a clear target just ignore them

So MetaVerse is just making a shitty MMO out of VR or something that wastes resources by spying on you too?

Booooooooo.

yes, and it will - as soon as AR glasses become widespread

its inevitable. Metaverse is primarily a means to sell advertisements, VR is secondary to AR but still important to unite in single space

youtu.be/YJg02ivYzSs

more over, there will not be competition - there will be only 1 metaverse used (aside maybe Chinese own closed one) so whoever wins it, scores big

It's called ojt of touch with actual reality, parasitic fools who create the problems and then pretend to find ways to solve them so they can save their ass and end up fucking everything up even more in their delusional state!

It's funny, because this will fail oh so very misrably, metashit!
I wondr rwho is the Idiot out of this fucking world out of touch who thought of it for this moment!
Tragicly comic, frankly almost unbelievable just how delusional this is, I can't believe it!

$200 billion loss in one day? kek the worst drop in stock market history.

I can imagine the furry virtual orgies now. Fat bald men with beards and spreaders in their ears.

Facebook has a billion users. Of course it will change the world

>change the world
What do you mean? This is going to be our world whether you like it or not

Now back to your damn pod and eat the damn bugs fucking cattle

>Imagine charging people for digital versions of goods.
So turn the world into a video game?

lol this just shows how out of touch the facebook jews are that they thought this was a good idea.

Ahead of its time and the technology isn’t there yet.

lol
Yes, change is constant, but they as in when I say I am refering to all idiots involved regardles of race, religion of beliefs, just you know, Idiots!

I just can't believe it they can't tell this wont work!
Fascinating!
That explains everything else though, not nrw to me idiots are runing this world... but comes on, this out of touch and delusional!
Not the idea per say, just how it was used and brought forth... destined to fail, absolutely amazing, I am stunned.

Can't they tell?
Are they that stupid?
How can that be!

Nah, Quest 2 made VR mainstream and outsold console. Apple Glasses will be the actual start of new era.

don’t you need expensive vr set for this shit?

this

this will be the biggest tech flop in history

until this virtual reality shit works like the holodeck from star trek I'm not interested
I don't want to wear some goggles

100% of what metric?

shit website doesn't even give real data

no, facebook just has ungodly sums of money due to lax regulation and they're trying to keep it that way as the boomer and gen x crowds that still use facebook die off. luckily nobody's falling for it other than the people they bribe for good coverage

They're trying to create a new digital market and be the first ones there, not realizing that literally every video game company is a decade ahead of them. They're just retarded and you're seeing it a lot because they're putting a lot of money into advertising.

I still enjoy my HTC Vive Pro.

Attached: Cu3y3brod.jpg (864x484, 130.3K)

They're working on it.

Tou gotta get used to it.

This guy.
He announced his own "mouse" version of the Metaverse, doubled his salary over the confidence it would succeed, cranked up the parks admission tickets to cover his salary hike, then Meta just dumped -

When peak fraud find a new face.

Attached: Bob-ChapekLeadership-396x396-1.jpg (396x396, 18.08K)

Quest 2 is 300$ and already outsold Xbox/PS5 this new year

But the whole gimmic is more aimed at future ar/vr products. Mostly Apple Glasses - which woud be expensive, yet still everyone will buy one just like iphone.

Meanwhile there`ll be lots of cheaper alternatives after.

youtube.com/watch?v=DMQUDSk_4B0

just watch Ready Player One, it's all there
notice how in the end nothing gets substantially better for people on the real world, the only battle they won is a feel-good virtual theatre

Facebook and all its other social media platforms are stagnant at best, losing ground at worse. On top of that, the aggressive censorship is accelerating things.

They have no other choice: innovate or eventually die.