BAVARIA

Redpill me about Bavaria Any Forums

Why does the rest of Germany has so much contempt for them?

What is their primary genetic origin/consistence?

Is it possible to hate them because they are too based or not?

Attached: bavaria.jpg (935x475, 185.39K)

Attached: Bavmap.png (901x939, 368.43K)

Bavaria is the best place to get sausages and certain types of beer.

It's catholic

sometimes after the war and when Germany flourished and had a good industry a CSU (Bavaria version of CDU) guy had the excellent idea of stealing/relocating all industries from everywhere in Germany and putting them in Bavaria. The mad man succeed and ruined everything. Personally I got this hate instilled by me from my father who hated that politician and the people with a passion. His politics were passed down to his successors and until now they still pull the same shit for example a significant chunk of the infrastructure budget of the state (read somewhere 20-40%) is spent on fucking Bavaria you can imagine that most of it is just used for bribes.
There is more much more but I will leave this for someone else to talk about. Rest assured that if Germany falls it will be because of shitholes like Berlin, Munich, etc. the elite in Germany is only interested in the downfall of the country.

Is Bavaria the German equivalent of New York or California?

You can't understand a word they say

>had the excellent idea of stealing/relocating all industries from everywhere in Germany and putting them in Bavaria.
>Ruhrpottkanacken cope
What was relocated? BMW? Audi? MAN? The whiny NRW-SPD crwod had been talking about how for some brief years in the 50's NRW paid into the Länderfinanzausgleich and Bavaria was a recipient. Then muh coal came to an end and ever since then SPD faggots had not been able to give NRW any economic perspective aside from creating more Beamte and a bloated admin sector. You just have to cope with the fact that Bavaria had just a way more succesful economic development since they're not a marxist Türkenshithole. Btw, I am neither Bavarian nor a voter.

Attached: 1553101717430.jpg (306x306, 19.83K)

Rich cozy country side. Everything you have ever seen that is positive about Germany came from Bavaria. The rest of Germany is grey and poor and urban.

oh and Bavaria pays extra taxes and the money gets sent to the lazy niggers in the rest of germany. One day this will stop.

Catholicism, that's pretty much it. Bavaria remained catholic while the rest of germany became protestant, and this made them be more divided from other germans.

Bavaria is actually good.

> "Muh Saarland doesn´t get the same gibs as Bavaria despite both being Länder"
> "Muh Siemens did go to the area with most growth potential and lowest taxes when they gtfo´d of the Zone"
> "Muh 25% of infrastructure goes to 25% of state-area"

Stay mad, Preuße.

Bavarian here. Theyre fucking rednecks. I still cant believe that my tribe can use computers and speak somewhat degree english while wearing Lederhosen is uncool, rednecks at least are cool.

Sorry, Breiß. I hate my people for all that.

No. The food is average tier (better than prussian shit though), Saarland and Thüringen has larger forests, the commercial culture is utterly shit and as gay and shallow as the Carneval in the rhineland. Fuck this place. I just love the hills of central Bavaria to somewhat degree because its my homeland.

They are Catholic, their dialect of German is I don't know how to describe it but rounder, they are more similar to Austria than the Northern Protestant Germans.

Bavaria has special rights to say no to any decisions made by the Bundestag (German government) and just do their own thing if they choose. Thank you Bismarck.

>tax the shit out of companies
>regulate every single step they take
>force bloated unions on them
>constantly blame them for your own mistakes
>allocate land and quotas to them soviet style

>company leaves for a country with a party with libertarian business policies

>WTF YOU'RE LITERALLY STEALING OUR ECONOMY!!!!!

Attached: 1636131729968.jpg (1391x900, 746.55K)

No, thats bullshit. The times of food differences is gone hundred years ago.

Ok, youre probably right. I take everything back. However, the only thing worth a shit today in Bavaria is landscape in central bavaria and history.

Based. Fuck the Bundestag. However the Freistaat is just too Boomer to really make own decisions.

have you ever had german beer outside of rural bavaria e.g. frankonia?
It doesn't even compare
Most germs drink Becks and other Pisswasser. Disgusting

meh discount Austria aka. Allgäu is not too bad either. Mostly agree with the rest. Munich and Ingolstadt and their surroundings are dystopian nightmares

Attached: SoyBeer.png (298x242, 10.25K)

Bavaria is Germany. Everything outside Bavaria is trying to imitate Bavaria and doing a shit job of it. Germany should just shut down as a country except for Bavaria and let them handle all international relations from here on out. The rest of Germany is shit.

Attached: bavria02.jpg (800x533, 306.96K)

>Redpill me about Bavaria Any Forums
ît's nice here
don't come. Not welcome

I hate Beer sry.

Allgäu and Donauries could be cool if not for the gay dialect. Altmühltal and Hallertau are god tier.

You cant stop me. Iv weaseled my way into a rich bavarians inheritanve. Im going to own a lot of land and forests.

Meddlfrangne also exception from the rest of Franken. I love Meddlfranken.

>don't come. Not welcome
This.
Fuck off or we'll get our 6'5'' ogryn to carry you out.

Attached: e-arc-tmp-20181020_190533-3.jpg (1023x768, 109.95K)

yes Altmühltal is based. There are tons of hidden gems around it though, especially in the "fränkische schweiz"

based. Sadly Nürnberg is going the same path all major german cities are going

Attached: TrubachTal.jpg (1024x1024, 354.3K)

Based. This guy was living the dream. He has a house on the countryside (its not possible to buy a house in Franken or Oberbayern), he has no receeding hairline, its just that he is fat and a retard.

Attached: images (25).jpg (200x252, 6.93K)

it's the only part of Germany that still has some semblance of German culture. also they talk funny and look down on the rest of Germany (rightfully so).

Anons, I made it and so can you. Move to Ukraine. I left America and now I have a hot skinny 18 year old white girlfriend and have never been happier in my life. Fuck the Jews, fuck the vax, and fuck niggers. Just walk away. I have helped a lot of guys from Any Forums and /soc/ move here. KingKyiv#4114 on discord if you want to talk.

Can't get a girlfriend because western women all suck? See no future for yourself or your family among the niggers and mutts? Move to Ukraine. Life is better here!!!!!

Attached: -yhbvsr.jpg (272x272, 20.84K)

Eichstätt is a gem. Solnhofen too. And yeah, youre right. Anlautertal, all that stuff towards Regensburg is lovely.

I dont understand the point of this particular shill enterprise.

kek is this some sort of new US Army recruitment scheme?
>yes fellow US citizens and holders of US passports, move to the future frontline so we don't have to

Attached: 1581554406876.png (796x1152, 680.2K)

They hate them cause they ain't them.
Best looking women, best economy, most beautiful cities and best beer and Weisswurst. Also their politics, they are traditionally more conservative than the rest of germanistan
My ex was from Munich.