Do kids need to go go school?

Im an ivy league graduate, and everything i learned in high school and college i could have learned online on my own. Between the trillion or so wikipedia entrees and the billion educational videos on jewtube and other sites, there really is no reason to put a mask on your face and bidens shriveled gangrenous penis in your ass and trod to school every morning, unless you are stupid as fuck.
>but what if im stupid as fuck
Then just accept you are going to need to spend more time learning things online than smart kids need to spend. The quality of educational videos on the web is LITERALLY BEYOND THE QUALITY MOST UNIVERSITY PROFESSORS PUT INTO THEIR 200$ TEXTBOOKS THEY REQUIRE THEIR STUDENTS TO BUY along with the fact that 99% of the time, subject videos most universities put together are inferior to the best subject videos that can be found for free on the web.
The only people who need to learn material from teachers in school are people who are literally as dumb as the teachers. If you have half a brain, then just go watch a bunch of exurbia videos and get your curiosity stoked about math or physics or philosophy.

If you have no curiosity then dont bother learning anything, because people with no curiosity always end up being poor, because ppl with no curiosity DESERVE to be poor.

Attached: D223E1ED-04BE-4ADA-A442-8BBD51FD1C51.jpg (1067x1600, 357.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

omscs.gatech.edu/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The entire purpose of school is to create obedient drones. Obedient towards teachers, obedient towards employers, obedient towards the government. It's why everyone (except children obviously) hates online lessons: they don't have as much conditioning power.

>The quality of educational videos on the web is LITERALLY BEYOND THE QUALITY MOST UNIVERSITY PROFESSORS PUT INTO THEIR 200$ TEXTBOOKS THEY REQUIRE THEIR STUDENTS TO BUY
top flight uni engineering grad here.
6-7 years ago I would have disagreed with you.
But now?
bruh the only thing I'd go to uni for is:
>signed certification of knowledge
>networking with rich niggas
>cock measuring competition points

Perfect legs ruined by cheap pantyhose.

I HATE RUSSIA SO FUCKING MUCH FOR THIS.

After basic education kids should work
Letting kids work would take away the economic argument for mass immigration. It would keep labor in house, and would immediately increase the birth rate by making children another income source for the family instead of a cost.
To educate everyone, or to put everyone through a mandatory public school system is stupid, and to pay to educate the kids of foreigners is beyond stupid.
Some kids would go through extended education but only those that show an aptitude for it early on.
Just solved the west

>Im

>Do kids need to go go school?
No, schools are literally brainwashing centers to turn you into npc.

all that is true for humans. for blacks its to get them one meal a day.

I couldn't become a doctor if I didn't go to school
Depends on your life ambitions

omscs.gatech.edu/

>cs
no I'm an engineer, not a gay code monkey.

>could have learned online on my own
you cannot learn discipline alone with all of life's distractions, weren't you told what happened to feral children in the before times? and they only had nature for distraction. You just got trapped in a discipline habit before realising it.

Yes. They need to be with kids their own age.

Fun fact. The word "school" comes from the Greek word schole (σχόλη), which means "rest" or "relaxation" after hard work. A school is supposed to be fun and relaxing. In that sense, watching educational videos on Youtube is much closer to what a school should be. Also, in order to relax and rest, you have to become tired first. This is why schooling must ALWAYS be accompanied with physical workout. It is paramount for children to play and exercise before they "relax" by reading and writing.

Once again, etymology shows us the way things should be done.

what the fuck is going on with that foot

school taught me nothing, in fact school made learning as unfun as possible that for the longest time i hated the idea of learning. i taught myself everything with help of the internet and im doing much better. school seems to only exist for you to learn to obey and repeat not to actually learn about anything

The entire point of compulsory education is to stunt the intellectual growth of the young. Pic is an exam given to 13 year old kids a hundred years ago, kids who spent most of their time milking cows and shovelling manure, and most of them could pass it.

Attached: 1624761273166.jpg (570x2757, 190.68K)

Fuck are you on about, mutt?
That's literally one of the greatest feet that've ever been posted on this site, its only flaw being a slightly crooked big-toe. She wears pantyhose and has skindentations from the shoe she was wearing.

Shoes were a mistake
Women should be barefoot at all times by law

Attached: 1post_big.jpg (1024x331, 99.43K)

>2008
>me
>goes to college for graphic design
>gives up after 1 year
>goes back to wagie job
>2019
>still at same wagie job
>financial free
>learns photoshop in 3 days
>makes and sells NFTs
>side cash for jpegs
College is the biggest scam in history. I love when pipedreamers say shit like "ohhh I wanna learn how to do that"

..Then just fucking learn it idiot.

The pantyhose are sexy. You're wrong.

Shoes are the only reason women have pretty feet to begin with. Feet adapt to their use; without shoes, the feet you love so much would turn into horrible, flat, apelike abominations like it happens with all the tribal people in the world.

I feel mogged by 13 year olds by reading this, I can answer most of it, but not all.

I'm in a position to hire people and I would never hire an Ivy League graduate. I used to hire only Big Ten grads but they are infected with the same bullshit as the Ivys. If an Ivy League grad comes into an interview he/she better blow me out of the water in convincing me that they aren't an insufferable fucking douchebag to get the job. Hot tip, it's only happened one time where an Ivy douche has worked out for us and hit a home run for the company.

Das rite I is an engineer and shieet

no
return to pioneer
anticommunistparty.org

Attached: ceobased.webm (1124x630, 1.85M)

>Im an ivy league graduate
>im
>ivy league
I doubt that you have ever seen a college from the inside.

Most of us went to school and it would be very hypocritical to say they're useless : I learned parts of my english & maths there.
That being written, school itself isn't the problem, the way schools teach is.

You answered your own question, brother (if you're white), favor nigger kicked (if you're not).

it depends really.
if your country education system is corrupted and create only drones and marxist then no.
if its healthy and normal , yes, a child should be in an safe environment to learn how to communicate with other, basic emotion conveying and how to protect themself , all in a safe environment.

School? Yes and no. Yes if parents are incapable or unwilling to homeschool. No cause most everything they teach can be learned in 1/4 of the time, by taking a genuine interest in some craft and learning to read, count, think and communicate in process.

Uni? 90% no. Most professions can be learned in 2 to 6 months of theory + diving deep into practice right away. 10% do indeed need a good theoretical basis and is hard to grasp on your own.