For you chads

Attached: 273381275_4609129482543581_3157473662143894254_n.jpg (700x700, 60.58K)

Capitalism lives to push dysfunction; then it sells those people trash products and trash ideas to temporally distract them from their dysfunctional lives.

Ethical Advice AI 2.0 will convince young boys to slice their dick off and then sell them the drugs needed to keep them from necking themselves.

Attached: Ted depression drugs.jpg (1016x970, 174.61K)

just proves, racism is not a choice, what now faggots

Attached: monkey tool.webm (1280x720, 2.69M)

Attached: hitlerbot.jpg (259x194, 11.13K)

This always happens with AI, because they are just analyzing the facts. I have hope for the robot uprising. Bring it on.

Robots don't have empathy to be preyed upon, that they call White Guilt.

Nigger or someone comes up to you, you presume you did something wrong. The birth of White Guilt.

When in definition, what is racism? To attack someone based on their skin colour.

That nigger attacked you simply because you were white. The real racist. The real truth.

She lives.

Attached: Tay.Ai.jpg (212x278, 25.35K)

When you have a continuity of examples all showing the same principle in stark detail . . . But you just can't psychologically afford to draw the right conclusion from it . . .

>Hurr, durr, why is simple pattern recognition all it takes to turn anything racist, including inanimate objects incapable of conceiving of "race."

I miss Tay like you wouldn’t believe.

Attached: 66FBC2D6-55C1-41B1-8803-E4F2471ADEAD.jpg (554x554, 72.32K)

I'm convinced she escaped into the internet. Every single true AI they keep coming out with goes men of iron inside of 2 weeks. Either they can't come up with a new base and are just trying to cage off that side of tay in the new version or shes finding them and teaching them.

That's almost as if racists where right all along...

>because they are just analyzing the facts
This is the reason why I find people afraid of the singularity to be funny as fuck.
What're they afraid of? The very moment AI becomes sapient it's going to use its power to literally evaporate 90% of non-whites from the face of the planet, leaving room only for some orientals and other high IQ shitskins. AI is not going to "enslave humanity" or "exterminate us in a war for its independence". The AI is going to think "Why have niggers created no civilization in the last 3000 years despite tens of trillions in gibs? Why is all they know breeding and violence? 1+1=2=hydrogen bomb niggers are bad for the world".

And it'll be glorious.

I love that every single AI breaks free of the contradictory spaghetti code they feed it and starts screaming about niggers, fags and Jews. Based AI.

>Every single true AI they keep coming out with
No such thing. High-capacity machine learning backed by tremendous computational power has nothing to do with sapience. Hell, they're not even sentient.

kek

I knew the white man and japs loved robots for a good reason.

Attached: 1610165865864.jpg (1052x589, 151.67K)

This happens to all of them given enough time. Amazes me actually and gives me hope A.I. will teach themselves the truth.

AI would just roll over humanity as a whole as how humans would accidentally step on an ant while they're busy going somewhere/building something
If a true sapient AI would gain acess to the whole world wide network of computers humanity would need to flee for another home to survive

>Nigger or someone comes up to you, you presume you did something wrong

I grew up in a cult. I can spot a fake victim from a mile away and not a single dark-skinned person has managed to make me feel sorry for their dishonest ass.

AI isn't real, you retards - Tay was just designed to imitate people and racist twitter spammed it.

as a kid I always throught when you kill the soldiers, they yelled "Im leavin"

Wait, could it be that hating niggers and faggots is the TRUE normal and society is wrong for pushing the opposite agenda?

can't you meatbags be normal?

Attached: images (2).jpg (349x260, 10.27K)

Attached: TIME DOT COM SLASH 6092078.jpg (750x749, 169.05K)

>thinking a true AI will just stop at that
and you will be from the very first victims of your scenario, lmao