Slavs Vs whites

Who invented more in the last 100 years? Who has better culture in the last 100 years?

Attached: images.png (217x232, 9.78K)

what the fuck is this retarded map

Try to guess retard

how is it related to the post I mean you dumb fuck

Rabbi back at it again.

Cope, just cause Slavs are better

slavs are whites kek

We don't want anything to do with you, don't even wanna associate ourselves with u

have you ever read a history book ?
ever read about the 1500 years between rome and Nazis ?

both did pretty good when we just bought and sold shit to each other and not kill us

theres no need for all this conflict, and only Any Forumstards and americans want it

Slavs >better

you society is just as bad as ours only difference is your "conservative" mask.

Poland is anti gay but they still exist there.

Let war propagate, let Russia have Ukraine I want to see how modern Europe reacts to a war

Van layen will send a mean letter

Unfortunately, in this age and time, peaceful international cooperation sounds far fetched.
Only in like 80's~late 00's did people have some "faith" in globalization and internationalism.

I never had faith in that shit.

Reddit the Country

>Romanians
>slavs
Try harder Moishe

Not sure about you, but Korea was poised to reconcile with Japan.
America was brimming with patriotism and jubilation from the collapse of Soviets.
There were lots of movies that showed black men, asian men and white men working together.
Despite how you perceive the reality back then, people expected a better tomorrow than we do today.

We don't want you anyway
We don't even know you're not gypsies

Attached: IMG_20220205_184614.png (217x232, 40.03K)

All I want here is for the slavs to not look to the west as something to emulate

Based
So nonwhites invented more?

its more to do with the russian winters than genetics. -20C slows the advance of civilization. Same goes for Scandinavians. Daily reminder all swede women need to be deported to Congo and be raped by apes.