Satanic head

Woman Moment

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-05-11-47-08-10_3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpg (1080x716, 214.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gutenberg.org/ebooks/61729
files.catbox.moe/sjqucg.pdf
files.catbox.moe/2kolrw.pdf
files.catbox.moe/7tlurc.epub
archive.fo/Syvr1
vo.la/oePUI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Satan? You mean Lucifer, the lightbringer? God's former right-hand man? Pretty sure he's a fucking angel bro. Not sure where this goat bullshit came from. Pagans maybe?

Btw Lucifer literally means "being of light" not "big scary demon guy.

The Absolute must-reads; All kino metaphysical investigations into the Eternal Femoid.

>1) Sex & Character by Otto Weininger
gutenberg.org/ebooks/61729

>2) On the Physiological Idiocy of Women by Paul Julius Möbius [PDF]
files.catbox.moe/sjqucg.pdf
Recently translated into English for the first time.

>3) Which Way Western Man by William Gayley Simpson [PDF]
(Specifically, chapters 12 & 13)
files.catbox.moe/2kolrw.pdf

>4) Sex and Deviance by Guillaume Faye [ePub]
files.catbox.moe/7tlurc.epub

>5) State and the Sexes by )))Alfred Rosenberg(((
archive.fo/Syvr1

>[BONUS]
vo.la/oePUI

>"A university professor told me that at a small party in his home for some of his colleagues and their wives, all Americans, in the autumn of 1941, one of the men made some loud-mouthed statements, about some horrid passage in Mein Kampf. The host, having two copies at hand, gave one to his guest and translated from the other for the company. The men, understanding the nature of evidence, necessarily agreed, willingly or sullenly, that the anti-German propaganda was a total lie, but one of the women, in a state of hysteria, ran screaming across the room, snatched the book from her host's hands, and began to rip out the pages, yelling that people who published such books should be killed. The insane woman was brought under control, but her fit necessarily ended what could have been a pleasant evening. Less spectacular manifestations of irrationality were not uncommon."
-- Prof. Revilo P. Oliver

Attached: Lock_and_Whitfield_-_John_Callcott_Horsley_artist_and_Royal_Academician_1882_-_(MeisterDrucke-768029).jpg (240x300, 12.18K)

Age of consent empowers women. Abolishing age of consent = removing power from women.

Does this mean that a blow job from satan is like fucking a pussy?

Attached: hmmm.jpg (820x560, 45.84K)

He can take other forms. Go back to r/ianverysmart

Attached: 1624570094192.jpg (6000x6000, 1.34M)

that's not satan as FP said.. that's baphomet.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-05 at 05-17-15 baphomet - Google Search.png (1380x647, 1.01M)

Attached: 1590305094401.webm (456x360, 1.8M)

Attached: vag.jpg (510x600, 66.06K)

indeed

Attached: images.jpg (495x619, 22.44K)

have sex incels

female reproductivd system looks like a cow's head

Fuck off, kike.

Attached: 177eebca7123eef10b1fc9588cdb3fda.jpg (500x667, 69.19K)

hmm mr snek's breath smells like fish too?

>have sex
Women love sex because it's their only means of control, if this world wasn't so pozzed and give whores rightful beatings this world would be a better place

what if you like, got a snake
removed its fangs then fucked the mouth?
the snake is designed to take large objects into its mouth so probably wouldn't hurt it?
biological fleshlight

>female.

human reproductive organs are the same as anty other mammel on this earth.

which is just a larp

Attached: pol-145.jpg (720x879, 65.28K)

like white men taking a bbc up their ass, cant handle spicy food but has the asshole that can unhinge its jaw like a snake

Lucifer was all that until he betrayed god, user

Ever since that connection was made a few years back, I realized the "serpent" wasn't actually satan.
The "serpent" was Eve using her pussy, ergo baiting Adam with her sexuality, to lure him into sinning. Satan didn't literally take an evil shape and whispered sweet nothings in their ear; satan utilized the power he holds over women, to break the spirit of man by taking advantage of their weakness. The original sin was man betraying himself and thus God, by capitulating to the petty allures of a worthless snatch thus rejecting spirituality and enlightenment in favor of carnal desire.

Maybe try reading any sacred texts before becoming a twitter satanist lmao

ghh, i\m so snekphobic rn

oh my God... that' incredibly deep. I capped that thanks.

Attached: image_2022-02-05_032811.png (1851x273, 77.14K)

could work, but I'll stick with my anime snakegirls

Attached: images (3).jpg (480x480, 26.51K)

No, I will never be a slave.

you are one, to death. stupid snow nigger

Muh periods bad!1!1 get it?? Periods bad ahah, so painful

its the goat of mendes. the baphomet.
whether someone calls it satan or Lucifer doesn't matter, because lucifer ('false' light bringer) became known as satan (adversery) after the fall. they're all demons. theyre all devils.

Attached: gogpart13d-140423144656-phpapp02-8.jpg (638x359, 75.08K)