UKRAINE MILITARY SHELLING RESIDENTIAL AREAS OF DONETSK

THIS IS IT. RUSSIA WILL USE THIS TO INVADE

SAY GOODBYE UKRAINFAGGS

Attached: Screenshot_563.png (609x323, 30.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shelling_of_Mainila
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shelling_of_Mainila

>russia false flags russia to justify an invasion of russia

Remember to get the Ukraine flag before it's gone

Attached: dsf.jpg (126x170, 7.98K)

>leaf shotposting to justify existence of Canada

its the brit - mutt - kike terrorist ops teams that are capable of doing this. Used as a way to esculate conflict and justify sending more brit - mutt -kike troops

unlike you, i am aware and in acceptance my "country" is a giant mineral lease. i could make a career selling soap i made in my bathroom and you could sell toilet brew on the corner

Off by 1 day, but still pretty accurate

Attached: 1644058345836m.jpg (1024x351, 72.21K)

This has been happening every week since 2014. Go back to The_Donald, newfag

Pics or it didn't happen hohol.

Attached: 1644056732456.jpg (819x1024, 140.93K)

Don't they shell each other with a few mortar or artillery rounds on an almost day-to-day basis just to keep busy?

Attached: pepe.jpg (230x219, 7.59K)

C'MON START THE WAR ALREDY I'M BORED

Vitun ryssät perkele

>even our outlets are reporting this
Guess it's really true. But if foreign media tries to spin this as if we are the bad guys, it's pure fucking hypocrisy. Ruskies shoot at us every other day.

(OP)
>to the boardroom
>enterprise
>data sharing
>open source
>fascism, corporate-governance fusion?
>it's that bad huh?
yes.

Attached: 1644059201392.jpg (980x1344, 238.67K)

our media keeps saying Russia is the bad guy. I have a Ukrainian GF and she's here now but cares a lot less about the situation than I do lol

Why can't you just let us have a happening you fucking asshole

How serious is the situation, would you, in your opinion say IT'S HAPPENING or not?

Caм тaкoй

>russia literally invades Donetsk
>has been shelling ukrainian soil since 2008
>clown president of ukraine even ordered the ukrainian army to never return fire
>ukraine in 2022 probably lobs a mortar round
>russia: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS THE HOLOCAUST HEPL HELP HELP THE 6 GORIRLION OH MY GOD THEY'RE LITERALLY INVADING MOSCOW!!!!
im getting fucking sick and tired of israel and russia

Attached: 1623856582900.jpg (597x559, 26.08K)

The difference is the average Russian absolutely hates the Ukrainian people and Ukrainian language. They had plans to eradicate them under Soveit occupation, and if you talk to most Russian bots on Any Forums all of them will call the Ukrainians "hohols" etc so they are planning to exterminate them (the Jews tried extermination of Ukrainians several times, notably Holodmor).
Russians have been pawns of ZOG for a long time, remember that they were the first ZOGGED country in modern times, as Bolshevik foot soldiers to exterminate European peoples and sent the Jews into North America.
The Jews view Ukraine as sacred ground, like a holy land. They want to depopulate it so they can use it as Greater Israel. Look it up.

Because she knows all sides are shit, give or take!
Ukrain especially.

I want a happening too, believe me. This just isn't one, it's basically as normal as rain, just with explosives.

Attached: 1330042688279071.png (374x208, 11.24K)

YAWNNNNNNN

But that one dude told us Russia would do this as a false flag attack and his source was dude trust me.