The history of Genesis is not about Jews

The Bible is traditionally divided in two distinct parts, Old and New Testament. In my opinion the Bible should be divided in three parts:
- Genesis (Book of Enoch included)
- Old Testament
- New Testament

Few facts here

> The Genesis is a re-elaboration of the SumeroAkkadian stories
> Jews/Israelites are never mentioned in the Genesis
> Notably, almost all the personal names in the genesis lack a Semitic/Jewish etimology
> There is a massive time lapse difference between Jacob (the last patriarch) and the history of the exodus, of at least 350-400 years.
> In the book of Enoch, Lamech is scared of his son Noah because countrary to him, Noah looks white.

Attached: il_fullxfull.1370115952_kd99.jpg (900x1200, 166.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/babble
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

News at 11
Talmudic Judaism is younger than Christianity

Noah's physical description

> "The body of the babe was white as snow and red as a blooming rose, and the hair of his head and his long locks were white as wool, and his eyes like the rays of the sun. When he opened his eyes, he lighted up the whole house, like the sun, and the whole house was very full of light."

Attached: 35776696516_514da5578d_b.jpg (714x1023, 101.54K)

> "His father Lamech was afraid of him, and fled, and came to his own father Methuselah. And he said to him: "I have begotten a strange son; he is not like a human being, but resembles """the children of the angels of heaven""", and his nature is different, and he is not like us, and his eyes are as the rays of the sun, and his countenance is glorious. And it seems to me that he is not sprung from me, but from """the angels""", and I fear that in his days a wonder may be wrought on the earth."

Attached: 4679799.jpg (473x600, 25.39K)

>The history of Genesis is not about Jews
incorrect.
everybody is a jew because adam is a jew.
welcome to the fold.

>a hat of whirls
Chief pedo right there

Abraham of Ur (Sumer), again no mention of Jews

> "And Terah took Abram his son, and Lot the son of Haran his son's son, and Sarai his daughter in law, his son Abram's wife; and they went forth with them from Ur of the Chaldees, to go into the land of Canaan; and they came unto Haran, and dwelt there."

Attached: download.jpg (206x245, 5.21K)

The Genesis has nothing to do with Semites.
They tell the history of Sumerians/Whites. Look to all pics related I posted, they are all Sumerian statuettes

Attached: 573759.jpg (485x600, 21.94K)

The Hebrew word “et-yadam”, which is indiscriminately translated “man”, and is where we get our English word “Adam”. The root of the Hebrew word is "adam" and means “of a ruddy complexion, to show blood in the face, to blush;” a word obviously not applicable to the dark races, which we also know from scientific facts to be much older than the “blushing” white race.

The word "Babel" has an IE etymology. It is linked to the IE lemma for "to babble" b-b-l; it well describes the legend of the confusion of the languages, where everybody started to babble to eachother

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/babble

The Semitic protolemma for "to babble" is completely different from b-b-l

It looks indeed like a linguistical root related to the red color

Attached: adam.png (1159x320, 96.06K)

Turns out before darkies ever saw white people, the naturally used their creativity to imagine what was above them. Only when meeting whites did they come to hate this. Because then it became real. A whole group of people that are their wildest imagination. So they get butthurt about it now. This is structural in all humans, and why blonde haired blue eyed gods exist everywhere. White probably represents clean and blue probably represents water. Clean and water probably represents a healthy life. All humans enjoyed this, and it was a rude awakening for most when they discovered an entire people like this. Jealously, resentment, you could say.

Superiority always breeds enviouness, no question about it.
There's even more here in this story though, this is what Enoch tells Methuselah about Noah > "The Lord will do a new thing in the earth. There will come a great destruction on the earth, and a deluge for one year. This son who is born unto thee will be left on the earth, and his three children will be saved with him, when all mankind that are on the earth shall die. And there will be a great punishment on the earth, and the earth will be cleansed from all impurity."

In what is, I believe, the most astounishing passage in the Book of Enoch, Enoch himself is sayng that the only white being and his wife will be saved to repopulate the eartch therefor "cleaning all impurity".
What's implied here is that original [racial] purity was lost and that """Gods""" will restore it by wiping out the entire mongrelized whites and keeping alive the only Aryan.

Bad formatting, here again

> "The Lord will do a new thing in the earth. There will come a great destruction on the earth, and a deluge for one year. This son who is born unto thee will be left on the earth, and his three children will be saved with him, when all mankind that are on the earth shall die. And there will be a great punishment on the earth, and the earth will be cleansed from all impurity."

Okay but clearly that didnt happen theres fucking billions upon billions of shitskins

If this was not written thousands of years ago and didn't I read with my own eyes, I would have never believed such a story.
Why would some sandnigger in the middle of Mesopotamia, 5000 years ago, dream about a Norwegian like righteous patriarch, the only one to deserve salvation?

The scriptures used in Christ’s day were a translation of the Paleo-Hebrew texts into Greek which is called the Septuagint, and was done in Alexandria Egypt around 300 BC. The New Testament quotes match the Septuagint, and it was the Septuagint which gave the Old Testament books their names.

What is the root of “Genesis”? Is it not GENE? How about “genetics”, or “genome”?

The dictionary defines “genealogy” as “records, or accounts of the ancestry and descent of a person, family, race”.

The records of racial ancestry are not only important in the Old Testament, but also in the New Testament. The first book in the New Testament start out by saying that this is “The book of the generation of Jesus Christ” (Matthew 1:1). The English word “generation” in this verse is translated from the Greek word “genesis”, which is the name of the first book in the Bible. Notice the similarity of Matthew 1:1 with Genesis 5:1. “This is the book of the generations of Adam.”

The dictionary defines “genealogy” as “records, or accounts of the ancestry and descent of a person, family, race”.

What is the root of “Genesis”? Is it not GENE? How about “genetics”, or “genome”?

What I think it's implied in this story is that the punishment came to white racemixers rather than the hordes of browns.
The history of the deluge is in many accounts regional, not universal

Not even jews claim Adam was a jew. Shem was the father of the jews.

This

user browns cant fucking swim

Why does le niggur exist