Can You Have A Black Step Daughter And Still Be Racist?

There seems to be a political push from establishment sources to shut down Joe Rogan and make anyone else think twice about challenging them. The claim is that Joe Rogan is racist because he said the N word, but he married a white chick that was dating a black guy, and had a biracial black daughter. Joe Rogan later married this woman after she became a widow and adopted a black step daughter. Can you still be considered racist for saying the N word if you have a black step daughter?

Attached: StepRogan.png (623x512, 453.9K)

Everyone is extremely racist all of the time. There is literally nothing wrong with being racist. Now fuck off.

It's normal if you have a very low IQ or are into incest.

Nigger, you're the one asking others if you can be racist while having a black step-daughter and you're calling ME low IQ? I think you need to take a step back and examine your life. Hell, examine your post history within the last 7 minutes and I think we can all make a comfortable assumption about your intellectual capacity.

Nobody is listening to Joe that has a normal life to live e.g sailing, travelling or raising a family. Joes audience is the pits of wannabe society but yes, racism hurts their fauci ouchies lol

Attached: 1641972975337.jpg (500x375, 43.06K)

NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER
NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER
NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R
>NIGGER
tldr: NIGGER

BROTHER LEMME TELL YA SOMETHIN
I SALUTE YA BROTHER!
SIEG HEIL!/
NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS
NIGGER
I
G
G
R
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

aw sweet schizo thread

A nigger just flew over my house

So Muslim?

Unfortunately

Attached: 1643822764529.png (681x404, 481.08K)

Attached: file.png (473x500, 142.49K)

that's one hot ass daughter

Joe Rogan is racist unless he tapes making love to his step daughter.
Thats the only way to prove he's not racist

It's all in the plan
>Have Joe Rogan entertain and/or espouse unacceptable views, along with normal views
>Discredit Rogan with some bullshit drama
>The unacceptable views are discredited at the same time because "oh, you sound like that racist Joe Rogan"

Lol. You're so completely wrong... Just because you're a dumb racist that doesn't mean everybody is a piece of trash like yourself.

tl;dr

Hello I'm a disabled genderqueer Roma-coded individual, can you support me with a donation? I have no job and I can't afford food.

Sure, plenty of black people have black stepdaughters, and are racist.

Nice

He married a cocktail waitress? Is it a cover wife so he can gay on the side?

Rogan has already cucked out, apologised and demanded that no white person ever be allowed to mention the word nigger even when quoting someone else using it.

It's straight out the Jew playbook - pretend blacks are oppressed in america today and invent speech codes for whites while ignoring black on whtie violence and murder.

Real lack of backbone from Rogan, thought he might at elast defend himself a bit. I suppose he was worried they would cancel him and he would lose a lot of money.

Nice link, thanks for nothing.

Attached: YOGAY.png (300x123, 4.61K)