South African bros

South African bros
What is the situation in RSA? Last I heard they were appropriating the land of white farmers, breaking into their houses, raping the women, torturing people etc.
Is RSA a lost cause? I grew up with some South Africans in the Middle East, they were some tough guys. Are you fucked and need to immigrate to the west or will you guys organize?

Attached: D8ABA2AE-F800-4819-A88E-73E6765F8139.png (270x180, 665)

they're getting what they fucken deserve. /thread

Why do the memeflags always have the worst takes?

Tbh, in my opinion they should leave and come to europe, and let South Africa to be Rhodesia 2.0, aka Zimbabue

My hate for Brittish and US goverment for not giving any support to the rhodesian goverment is incalculable

Join the club.

Where would you prefer to have white southafricans inmigrants? England is a good place in order to fight for the demography there, but In Australia it would be good too

I’m Dutch so the Netherlands wouldn’t be so bad. Australia is still like 70% white. Even if it fails, fuck them. Rotterdam/Amsterdam/Den Haag/Utrecht is already minority Dutch. I prefer them come back home. Also, they’re fucking violent, making them useful. Most Dutch are passive (for some reason). I grew up as a white guy in the third world so I’m more aggressive than the other Dutch, and that’s why we have so many problems in Holland right now imo

are the guy that always slags our country at every opportunity ?

Kek I’m gonna be honest with you
I do have an Aussie passport because I was born here but I grew up in 6 countries. Even tho I’ve lived in American and Belgium etc. I spent most of my time in Saudi Arabia as a white guy. We make the effort to be as violent and as aggressive as possible to be left alone and be respected. The Australian men who came to Saudi would be pushover pussies and the women would be white sluts that would fuck nonwhites (making us look bad and damaging our reputation). I never really socialized with Australians until recently (I had to move down here for the first time due to an emergency). There’s a long sorry I could tell you but I’ll tell you the short one. I came out of my shell the past week and started dating Australian women (against my instincts). They’re just super slutty and so many of them have slept with non-whites. They’re not even hot. And I’ll react and say, “wait... you fucked a nigger???” And they’ll give me shit like, “we’re all human m8 wot are you racist?” Etc. And I do martial arts and the Australian men I train with are usually (but not always) absolute pussies. So yeah I talk shit about you guys. But some of you guys are cool so don’t kill me.

Yes it’s me

I hooked up with this Australian chick the other day and she told me she fucked a non-white*

jajajajaja fucking based, I have a lot of hate for the netherlands, I cant forget the 80 years war, but being replaced by niggers is not the punish I want for your nation desu

I Dont know, I would prefer to see them here in south spain, they would be a great help against the niggers, But I guess that nothern Europe is their place

That is pretty much not happening, in 1652 settlers being targeted. Inequality (globally) has increased violence & crime.

What is happening is the Afrikaners who, though plagiarised an origins story, and placed a fighting a NWO & preparation for the apocalypse as a foundational mythology of theirs, are now just sucking globohomo cock & just watching as the Republic is collapsed. Makes one certain that they were faggots that just allowed them, they women & children to get buttfucked by the Britshits & just grateful like gimps for the underclass privileges above Afrikans.

kek, I havent met a spanish girl that have fucked a non spanish yet, so I dont know how I would react to the situation, I wouldnt like it, thats sure

Bro why do you hate us :(((( a Spaniard converted me from atheism to Catholicism in America a 3 years ago :( I fucking love you guys

Same with Dutch and German women
I fucking love how based they are, I feel like all the incels on this site are non-European lol I was pleasantly surprised that our women only fuck us if they decide to whore around

Attached: 04AB2139-2F3F-40E8-B59A-ABF5950ADF8F.png (442x446, 257.26K)

you're in sydney or melbourne

My family has been here for 300+ years. Fought against the Brits, Xhosas, Zulu again and again. We're still here. We have farms, a helicopter and a twin engine Beechcraft. I have 6 domestic workers(5 maids and a houseboy) and 2 gardeners. I go hunting or fishing at least once a week and play golf at least once a week. Its a terrible life.

As I said I still remember the 80 years war against you guys kek

Jokes aside I dont have any motive to hate the netherlands, apart from being one of the main cores of degeneration of Europe

They have more freedom than most of the West

>Domestic workers
Cringe

Its good for now, but how it will be in the future? Thats the thing user

I havent met any german or dutch girl so I cant judge them

South african bros, what is your opinion about Rhodesia? Do you see South Africa falling like it did?

if you still haven't noticed it; nothing will change, and by nothing I mean nothing, south africa is controlled by kikes, kikes need whites to hide themselves among the population, they also need feral negroids to maintain whitoids too busy fixing a sinking ship, in other words the status quo of south africa is perfect, whites won't get genocided and they will never get back their country, and negroids will never rule that country but will also keep destroying it infinitively, and in this chaos the only people who thrives are the kikes

spanjool scum
You are discount marrocans at this point.

only one thing will change, the mutts, the future of the world is getting muttified, not only south africa but the whole world including the whole african continent will get more brown, this won't change much other than destroying the sense of belonging to a group of people

See Exactly that.

The count of Alba and Don Juan of Autria send you their regards protestant shit, we should have kill everyone of you in the 80 years war, but your bongs, krauts and frogs masters didnt allow it

I disagree with you user, if the niggers and goatfuckers outnumber us, they will try to get rid of us, they hate us as much as I hate them so if things dont change we will have no future