Any Mormons reading Any Forums?

Attached: sUc7YBi-1.jpg (1632x2200, 812.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OKkLV1zE8M0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=OKkLV1zE8M0
What did you think of Book of Mormon

Attached: South park cosplay.jpg (1960x1708, 298.87K)

Mormons are wrong, but at least they have integrity

>they changed all the "mark of cain" stuff
>gays aren't bad, please understand
Nah, the same slippy slippery than any big church

I'm pretty sure "dang" is a naughty word

Whats with extra M?

We are half of pol. Nigger. Daily reminder blacks are cains descendants and should be exterminated like vermin.

Fun fact, our own doctrine points to salt lake becoming corrupted. We know whats happening. The members aint falling for the tricks. Church says no mark of cain anymore! Members, yea ok NO.

go get your prophet-mandated booster faggot

I neither know nor live in Mormondom so I'll take your word for it and wish there were a lot of hardcore Mormons just as you say.
But I think it is obvious that the Mormon church has to homogenize itself with the rest of (((American))) society look at the case of polygamy, if the Mormons had been true to their own faith they would have kept it but they rejected it simply because it was not compatible with federal laws.
>muh prophetic revelation that changes dogmas.
Your prophet one said that Jesus told him to build a mall so well... I don't trust in your prophet.

Attached: City Creek Center.jpg (1200x800, 289.86K)

Here, still mormon even though the leadership is becoming cucked and subverted. The church needs to have a schism or a reset/purge of the weak elements that are eroding it from the inside.

That mall makes us some nice money.

of course

You'll never get my food storage.

Redpill me about Mormons, what are they all about?

fuck off fags, stop making threads

Attached: cunt.jpg (1024x579, 51.74K)

hey pol mormons

i don't think our church is as bad as the others.
but there needs to be a directional shift if we are going to actually create "zion"
we have yet to see whether that shift will come from the bottom or the top
we should be open to either
seems pretty straightforward to me

Salt Lake City will be classed among the wicked cities of the world. A spirit of speculation and extravagance will take possession of the Saints, and the results will be financial bondage.

For I say unto you there is a test, a Test, a TEST coming.

This Church has before it many close places through which it will have to pass before the work of God is crowned with glory. The difficulties will be of such a character that the man or woman who does not possess a personal knowledge or witness will fall. If you have not got this testimony, you must live right and call upon the Lord, and cease not until you obtain it.

Remember these sayings: The time will come when no man or woman will be able to endure on borrowed light. Each will have to be guided by the light within themselves. If you do not have the knowledge that Jesus is the Christ, how can you stand?

mormonism is hilarious because it extrapolates a lot of things the bible leaves vague. For instance it makes sense that if you become a widow and remarry that heaven is a polyamorous orgy

Any Forums is antimormon.

Honestly we just hold the line. The leadership will go more left, the wards more right and eventually we go our seperate ways when the us gets her war.

doctrines and principles to keep in mind

-> if you struggle to distinguish between faith and blind faith, remember alma 32

fake faith -faith and hope in things which are false
true faith ->faith and hope in things which are true

how do we know the difference?
real faith produces fruit.
fake faith doesn't.

real faith brings you face to face with god, just like the ancients.

fake faith is a comfort that god will do things for you, without actually seeking to obtain that promise for yourself

>integrity
like changing doctrine because otherwise you'll lose tax exempt status?

Soak