HAPPENING!!! BREAKING NEWS THIS IS NOT A DRILL

#Ukraine is firing on #Donetsk Residential area now. Residents say buildings are on fire. I am on my way to investigate and report now.

ITS HAPPENING HOLY SHIT

Attached: 8D2C0426-0B59-42C3-AE9F-B54AC5B9543A.jpg (750x279, 140.45K)

Shhhh...

The tyrants will not get to hide behind war tk avoid the great crimes they have comited against Humanity.

They will go down, heck we may go down with them, but down they will go!

dumb hohols really want their asshole gaped

I just farted on my balls.

Attached: 1643944498179.jpg (500x493, 39.08K)

ANY OTHER PROOF?

Attached: 1446374764728.jpg (900x675, 247.89K)

>I am on my way to investigate and report now.
yes go towards the artillery fire why not

>Any Forums will not call a false flag this obvious a false flag, will instead blame ukrainians
how convenient that the ukrainians start shooting up donetsk immediately after the russians park 100k troops on their border
oh wait, i forgot, Any Forums is only skeptical about the motives of people it doesnt like

what are you even saying stupid monkey beast??

He is right. My cousin juanito who lives in donesk told me so. Post your war faces chuds.

Ok random guy on twitter

>random guy
check again retard

Mexicans are even illegally immigrating into Ukraine now? Grim

are you fucking retarded? ill spell it out for you as you are probably olgino shill and english is not your first language - the russians are pulling the oldest trick in the book and will fake an attack on eastern ukraine to justify sending in the gigantic fucking army they have stationed right next to ukraine right now

Isn’t this that US false flag that Russia was warning us about?

>OH NOOOOO MUH RUSSIANS ARE FALSE FLAGGING
lmfao kys dumb monkey beast negroid
you must be 18+ to post here

Imagine trying to false flag on Any Forums. Acceler8 chuds acceler8

someone tell this retarded monkey beast that this shelling is a pretty common occurance

I dont have a clue, i heard about it but didnt read into it. They said they had no intention of attacking ukraine but they also said the us is going to do a giant false flag.

otherwise he won't believe me.

Doesn't this happen every few months

no, this was only couple 120mm shells

why would the US false flag an attack by Ukraine on eastern ukraine you moron?

WHO
THE
FUCK
CARE
ABOUT
UKRAINE
OR
RUSSIA
???