JAPAN NO... KUSAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JAPAN NO... KUSAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!
youtu.be/WWrIDzz9jEU?t=64

Attached: mqdefault[1].jpg (320x180, 8.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yvHYWD29ZNY?t=363
youtube.com/watch?v=XJjjy56DoTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LrYwqmlSAK0
youtube.com/watch?v=ulECLsjJCKE
youtube.com/watch?v=gQDPO-QnXJk
youtube.com/watch?v=LqtC-5C1b7c
youtube.com/watch?v=pICLaXRNARM
youtube.com/watch?v=GHtKwpFGd_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DANGER
DANGER
BLACK PEOPLE DETECTED

Attached: Nobi.png (1293x1112, 908.65K)

some apanese subcultures have worshipped nigs for a while now

Gross, nips look like flips when they make an effort to be like niggers

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GLORIOUS NIPPON IS SUPPOSED TO REPLACE EUROPE WHAT THE FUCK THIS PLANET IS DOOMED

Imagins finding these yellow aliens attractive

>he doesn't understand this is the final act of enlightenment liberal civilization and what follows next is the hypercapitalist artificial selection culture

she's sadly one of the better figures in the jrap scene. it gets really really bad. she's practically a genius compared to calliope mori
based

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa

Attached: 1644030674904[1].gif (336x178, 3.09M)

That guy was always based.

Attached: nob.png (1280x720, 577.79K)

Why she look greasy?

a japanese celebrity commenting on small penises could honestly be considered treasonous and should be placed on trial

This gook faggot want whites to breed all gook women

Bruh is that the little Dickie beat
youtu.be/yvHYWD29ZNY?t=363

There'll be a sextape of this cardi b clone bouncing on white dick later this week. Just like with ppcocaine. Remember her? Kek

100% of cultures that adopt the "gangsta hiphop" scene for their lower classes experience a mass die off of their lower class. This stuff is a death sentence for poors.

Attached: 1604673955467.jpg (678x460, 90.79K)

I-its... It's over my kyodais...

youtube.com/watch?v=XJjjy56DoTQ - China
youtube.com/watch?v=LrYwqmlSAK0 - WORST Korea
youtube.com/watch?v=ulECLsjJCKE - Vietnam
youtube.com/watch?v=gQDPO-QnXJk - Thailand
youtube.com/watch?v=LqtC-5C1b7c - Philippines
youtube.com/watch?v=pICLaXRNARM - Indonesia

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

RICE NIGGER WAS A JOKE YOU RETARDS WE WERENT BEING SERIOUS

My money is on Japs to be the first east Asians to fall. South Koreans have an awful birthrate & rampant feminism, but Japs are just so damn pozzed & defeated after getting nuked. They're easily the most westernised Asians & unfortunately that's a death sentence.

MEANT FOR

This can't be Japan :(

Japan has the planet's biggest women-only masonic lodge

Attached: 1636636354004.png (533x87, 9.29K)

cRap is the and occultic pop are the "music" of globohomo
the bogged plastic tranny aesthetic is the look of globohomo

Hot

What the fuck is that absolute trash ?

Japanese rap? Well now I've seen everything.

America and it's consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

dostedt...

>been a thing since 2012 over there

Attached: 4eb.gif (192x256, 114.11K)

The dialectic is poor people breed a lot so expose them to a culture that makes supporting birth rates impossible. The end result is no more poors. Do you think the upper class partake in this scatophilia?

America's largest cultural export is niggers.

Every roast here looks like they smell like rotten fish

Attached: 1642963859051.jpg (326x326, 70.86K)

CHING CHANG CHING POO PING POW
WAA WEE WOO SO WAA MEE HOW

wow so hard

Attached: 1643727711548.webm (640x360, 2.62M)

you guys told me japan was pure ethnostates but its full of niggers and spics
how come?

Isnt it weird that the artists nowadays demean and insult their fans with the lyrics?

Here: have some gook rap with a nip feature imitating a detroit beat where niggers couldnt afford anything more than an 808 yes i mad

youtube.com/watch?v=GHtKwpFGd_w

Kek. Ain't it the truth. Thanks America. Freedom is Degeneracy.

>embrace tradition

Attached: 1595665928819.webm (320x552, 2.04M)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I WANT TO LOVE MY COUNTRY BUT I CANT