PENCE SAYS TRUMP WAS WRONG TO TRY AND OVERTURN ELECTION

Is Pence right?

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-60266121

Attached: pence.jpg (1584x1330, 272.2K)

Fuck all of these golems who cares.

Pence got a multi million dollar (((book deal))) after the election. The bribe was in.

He can go fuck himself

Protestant = Mason = Jew
He knowingly twisted Trump's words, which is deception. He is in league with Satan.

These lads get it.

/thread

trump is wrong about everything

Pence is wrong. First America was a Kingdom, then a Republic. Now it's time for Empire.

>I only hire the best people
>t. Donald J Chump

Mike Irrevelance Pence is speaking?

Did he forget that Trump's shadow was all that supported him, without it, he is nothing?

Just a shitty radio host?

Both are human scum.

I don't think America was ever a kingdom, unless you're referring to British America before independence

I guess he thinks he has more of a chance of getting the GOP nomination this way than he does sucking up to Trump

Who cares what modern day Judas has to say. He had a chance to do the right thing and for one reason or another refused to. He's either weak or purposely deceitful and evil.

you don't even know about the nine years war do ya faggot?

Or maybe he believes America shouldn't be a dictatorship

You're getting completely butthurt aren't ya faggot?

This is actually all part of the plan.
You see, Trump and Pence are both time travellers. However Pence is actually a double agent. They think he is working for them but he is actually still working with Trump.

i'm just saying, we objectively were a succession of kingdoms and then we later expanded, there's a lot more going on here than the mayflower lol

Why's this old lesbian still going on about the past? It's an obsession for her.

Trump already won, Trump showed how fake the news is, Trump showed how corrupt politics is, he brought it all to the surface.
It's honk time now.

Pence was a plant like bush Sr was when Regan was president. It's the jews/elites backdoor.

I thought Pence was picked by Trump

Trump.

Was.

Wrong.

Kek, fucktrump

But Trump hires the best people!

Attached: Amy Coney Barrett.jpg (1200x1200, 277.9K)