What´s the reason we never went back to the Moon?

You don´t really believe the (((Scientists))), telling you that there´s simply nothing really up there to do, do you?

Attached: 39c7733f0174c5642bb75159c9dc3fc0.png (629x639, 532.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

centerforaninformedamerica.com/moondoggie-1/
bitchute.com/video/DVyt6vj4QBc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>What´s the reason we never went back to the Moon?
fren zoned by the moon

It's free

Zoomers don't even know who Bjork is and will say that's not a "true icelandic phenotype"

the moon didn't have any oil.

The moon isn't even solid it's a literal light in the sky.

aliens

Attached: Xenomorph.jpg (900x600, 285.05K)

What about Aitken Basin?

pls stop telling the kids this.

if they believe you they'll start doing magic tricks next. I don't want my pipes flowing backwards and shit

Unironically white supremacists.

Cause Aryan scientists don't grow on trees

Attached: w.jpg (474x584, 49.04K)

Because women vote and they'd rather spend the money on Earth. The whole reason you see so many gash commentators during NASA launches is to keep the gash happy knowing (and that's all they know) women are involved.

They can go up and look for the shit Apollo allegedly left behind on the moon. They have the coordinates. I kid you not, America made it illegal to do this because it could potentially ruin a historically important site.

I was on the fence, but I’ve read a few things now that make me pretty much certain this was faked.

Think about it, Lyndon Johnson is the type of guy who would organize an attack on the USS Liberty with Israel, so he could blame it on Egypt. He is a crypto Jew who does crypto Jew type stuff.

Because we can’t get past the water level

Attached: 89C00A48-6672-4043-BD20-5B80C030DB4C.jpg (1156x641, 257.78K)

because we destroyed the tech and it's too hard to rebuild. are you anti Science or something?

>we destroyed the tech and it's too hard to rebuild
OK, what Jewish bullshit did you watch to believe this kind of retarded shit, retard?

centerforaninformedamerica.com/moondoggie-1/

Because things like this got way better and don't cost a significant fraction of your GDP to launch.

Attached: 1630620022391.jpg (474x355, 26.07K)

bunch of autists would get us there with raspberry pi and some python code, someone just needs to build the spacecraft.

while you have a point with the women thing user women were the sole reason the NSDAP got power. Because of motherly instincts and knowing who is strong. Women are really not as bad as they are painted the media and institutions just targets them heavily with propaganda so any of the bs we see is their literal historic worst and cause everyone's deracinated. women are frens user

They spent their entire budget building the shuttle, which was advertised as capable of doing everything yet delivering fuck all.
And then the Soviet Union collapsed and there was no dick waving contest left.

>someone just needs to build the spacecraft
let's propose this to

>women are frens
they are slaves.

Women could be frens, but jews bad, so no fren grillfren ever.
True Story many such cases.

>Women could be frens
nope.
just slaves.
don't fight nature.

and Any Forums to fund the damn thing

tfw no cute mongoloid gf

bitchute.com/video/DVyt6vj4QBc/

lol